disapearing region filter! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Grass Valley / Canopus NLE

Grass Valley / Canopus NLE
All flavors of Edius; other Grass Valley / Canopus software & hardware.

Old April 12th, 2007, 10:21 AM   #1
Regular Crew

disapearing region filter!

No problem in SD but I'm now shooting in HDV, I'm doing copy stand photo grabs in HDV, when I apply a page peel or whatever after using the region filter on my vertical photos) , I could scrub the time line and the filter is their, after rendering the efect, the region filter is gone! tried it many times, My workaround is apply the filter, do another timeline frame grab and use that image...any idea whats happening ie. Mike.....PS I now see the hilight in the bin, they should have left out the red....
Gary J. Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2007, 09:06 AM   #2
Jolly Mon

I am not sure what is happening with that. What file format are you capturing HDV or Grass Valley HQ?

If you ae in HDV could you do me a favor and place a couple of clips in the bin, right click on them and select convert, convert them to HQ and then try the regoin filter again.

Mike
Old April 15th, 2007, 02:32 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Ill try it today, I was doing a wedding yesterday...Thanks Mike (when in town lunch is on me, Pizza at Vitos....Gary
Gary J. Walker is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Grass Valley / Canopus NLE