How to install Xplode Pro 4.5? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Grass Valley / Canopus NLE
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Grass Valley / Canopus NLE
All flavors of Edius; other Grass Valley / Canopus software & hardware.

Old April 30th, 2007, 01:05 AM   #1
Major Player

How to install Xplode Pro 4.5?

Hi,

I am stuck ... downloaded the Xplode Pro 4.5 updater from Canopus website. Ran it in my system. Viewed the contents through EDIUS - nothing was updated. Repeated it 3 times already. I noticed (in the website) it says I have must have at least Xplode 4.1 in my system. Where to get it? I found that the version of Xplode Pro in my system is only 4.03 ... does anybody has the same problem as mine? Thanks.
TingSern Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2007, 09:59 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingSern Wong View Post
Hi,

I am stuck ... downloaded the Xplode Pro 4.5 updater from Canopus website. Ran it in my system. Viewed the contents through EDIUS - nothing was updated. Repeated it 3 times already. I noticed (in the website) it says I have must have at least Xplode 4.1 in my system. Where to get it? I found that the version of Xplode Pro in my system is only 4.03 ... does anybody has the same problem as mine? Thanks.
I'm not sure what you're reading, but Xplode Pro 4.5 is not an "upgrade" to Xplode Pro 4. The website says "This update is a complete, full version of Xplode Professional for use with EDIUS Pro v4 and EDIUS Broadcast v4 only."
Roy Colquitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2007, 07:22 PM   #3
Major Player

I am using Edius Broadcast 4.1 right now. By right, Xplode 4.5 should install, but it didn't. That's why I am puzzling. Thanks.
TingSern Wong is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > Grass Valley / Canopus NLE