Thanks to Omega Broadcast and Sony at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Your direct line to authorized DVi software and equipment vendors.

Old June 14th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #1
Inner Circle

Thanks to Omega Broadcast and Sony

I wanted to post a public THANK YOU to Allan and Danielle with Omega Broadcast for providing customer service over and above the call of duty in regards to a recent concern I had with Sony. The worked to get the right people in Sony to hear and understand the problem. I would not have succeeded without their help.

In an era of declining customer service it is comforting to find a vendor that will work with you to get things done.

I also want to thank Sony for listening to my concern and taking action to resolve it.

I can recommend Omega Broadcast without reservation to anyone needing the products they offer.
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #2
Sponsor: Omega Broadcast

Re: Thanks to Omega Broadcast and Sony

Chris,

I was just coming over to this forum to post an announcement for our multi-cam event next week when I saw your post.

That was very thoughtful of you. I'm glad we were able to help get that issue resolved and it had a happy ending. I appreciate your patience in seeing the process through to the end.

Allan Barnwell
Omega Broadcast Group - Professional Video Sales, Rental & Services
Allan Barnwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #3
Inner Circle

Re: Thanks to Omega Broadcast and Sony

We are quick to post a complaint in the public eye but less likely to say thank you when things work out.

I wanted to acknowledge the efforts and give credit where it was certainly due. You guys have been great to work with and I appreciate it.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors