Ray Roman Cinematography Class at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Your direct line to authorized DVi software and equipment vendors.

Old March 31st, 2015, 11:30 PM   #1
Major Player

Ray Roman Cinematography Class

Has anyone had or heard any feedback regarding the Ray Roman class? I searched for the same information last year after receiving his promotional email and just like last year, I have found basically nothing. Either no one is taking his classes or he has somehow convinced people not to talk about it. Oh and let me assure you that I am a real person and not that same stupid post that continues to appear on ever video site every year with the same dumb a$$ question (yes kinda like mine).

Thamks
Maurice Covington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2015, 09:42 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Ray Roman Cinematography Class

I've taken his class twice in the past 3 years. If you're serious about improving your skills, then I highly recommend it. The masterclass is hands on, but even the classroom instruction is very valuable.
Oren Arieli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2015, 09:47 AM   #3
Major Player

Re: Ray Roman Cinematography Class

Thanks for the feedback. I have only seen one post on another site that has any feedback from someone who attended this class. It's rather strange that minimal or none of the people taking the class have shared their views.

While this next question may seem silly, I assure you that it is relevant for my needs, "Were you in attendance at the class as a student and/or do you work with Ray Roman? A lot of what I've seen online seems to be someone working with this gentleman.
Maurice Covington is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors