DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/great-deals-dv-info-net-sponsors/)
-   -   Sponsor Appeal (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/great-deals-dv-info-net-sponsors/98019-sponsor-appeal.html)

Rino Mazzafiore July 2nd, 2007 12:12 PM

Sponsor Appeal

Hi Guys

I recently spent a week in NYC and out of that week plenty of hours in B&H, what an amazing place! The staff were great the kit is to die for and just the amount of stock they carry and you can get your hands on is awesome. (purchases were made)

I don't think there is anywhere like that in the UK, if there is, could someone point me in the right direction.

On that note I've looked through the sponsors page to see if there are any in the San Francisco or Chicago areas as that will be my next trip at the end of August but I don't see any.

Does anyone know of a similar place to B&H in these areas I'd be very grateful if you'd pass it on.

This is my first post I do hope I've posted in the right part.

Great forum thanks to all who run it.

Henry Posner July 3rd, 2007 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rino Mazzafiore
Hi Guys
I recently spent a week in NYC and out of that week plenty of hours in B&H, what an amazing place! The staff were great the kit is to die for and just the amount of stock they carry and you can get your hands on is awesome. (purchases were made)

Thanks for your kind words. This is very gratifying and much appreciated.

William Osorio July 8th, 2007 01:23 AM

Rino, the B&H folks are great, i'm buying from them since 1993, they are honest, reliable, keep going.........
I normally use the website, orders shipped right away.
I love B&H
William

Chris Barcellos July 8th, 2007 03:13 AM

I am glad to see BH back as sponsor. I have used them for some very major purchases, as well as small orders, and never had a problem with their service. And their on line Ordering system is great.

Nick Csakany July 14th, 2007 08:25 PM

I would say about 60% of my purchases in the photo and video domain are from B&H. In the course of a few years in dealing with them, I only received one item that got damaged in transit, and they promptly arranged for an exchange at no cost to me shipping wise.

It is mostly when things go wrong that we hear of shopping experiences, so I figured I should post of a positive experience with this merchant -- way to go B&H!

Joe Busch July 14th, 2007 09:19 PM

B&H ... the best...

Bought my FX7 from them and all the accessories for them, always shipped ontime (considering I was flying out the next day, it was crucial 2nd day air got here by wednesday) and it did...

I'll continue to buy from B&H... fast shipping, low prices, good service... honestly what is bad? You could try and get a cheaper camera from a bait-n-switch site, you might get lucky... but 99% chance you won't get a better deal than B&H...

I gotta get some new tripod legs, mine weigh like 20lbs! I'll be shopping around soon :)