Helping Hands from 2004 - Page 34 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2004, 01:33 PM   #496
Regular Crew

Orlando work needed

We got a new boss at work and he's cleaning house. Unfortunately I just bought a house and have to pay for it. If anyone in the Orlando area knows of anyone needing audio/video help please let me know. I have a resume and I own/operate a Canon XL-1s.

-Tim
Old September 17th, 2004, 01:40 PM   #497
Trustee

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Tim. If I hear of anything around town, I'll definitely send it your way. Good luck.
Old September 17th, 2004, 09:04 PM   #498
Major Player

Not my style.

No Josh, it is not in my nature to tear people apart. I much rather give constructive criticism, in a positive way, than just trashing the work and its creator. I would rather not say anything before going on a destructive rampage...which brings me to your reel.

This is what I have to say about that......................................

Only kidding!
Your stuff was very impressive and like the Great DiMauro, I laughed my ass off with "NinJews"!

Keep up the good work, and if you get a chance to hook up with Hugh, (and I don't mean this in the Biblical sense), I think you guys would produce some very cool stuff!

RB
Old September 18th, 2004, 09:27 PM   #499
New Boot

need a dolly

Hello everyone,

I'm doing a film in Baltimore and I will need a dolly to put my camera on for a shot where the camera will move horizontally. The camera we're using is a Panasonic 24P camera. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Anthony Faust
Old September 18th, 2004, 09:58 PM   #500
Regular Crew

I have a ride-on dolly with a spring-powered jib arm and I live in Baltimore. It's going to be on a shoot for a while, though -- when would you need it?
Old September 18th, 2004, 10:06 PM   #501
New Boot

need a dolly

Daniel,

We are tentatively scheduled to shoot on Oct. 9.

Thanks,

Anthony
Old September 20th, 2004, 07:38 AM   #502
Regular Crew

Looking for room in Hollywood Oct/Nov

Hello,
I'm coming for directing seminar in Hollywood.
I'm looking for room from Oct 21 to Nov 8.

I'd rather pay filmmaker then hotel.

Please email me with your offer.
Thanks
Mike
mike@101filmmaking.com

39 old male, no drugs, no alcohol, very quiet
Old September 20th, 2004, 07:52 AM   #503
Regular Crew

Director, Shooter, Editor will help in Hollywood Oct/Nov

Hi,

I'm coming to Hollywood for few seminars Oct. 21- Nov 8

I'm getting ready for my second feature.

I'm award wining director, shooter and editor for corporate work - Bayer Canada.

I'm interested in helping first time filmmakers, actors, screenwriters to get from "getting ready to get ready" mode to move your behind and just freaking do it.

I'll help you to put puzzle together even if you have full time job, kids and nagging spouse who tells you to find a real job:)

Thanks
Mike
===========================
Free audio Webcast for first time DV filmmakers "Avoid day from hell - shoot trailer before principle photography" coming soon
===========================
Old September 20th, 2004, 09:06 AM   #504
New Boot

Shooter Needed NW Atlanta (Cobb) 6 Saturdays

We are looking for someone to shoot little league football for the next six (6) saturdays. We have all equipment needed - we need the shooter. The games usually start at 9am and go till late evening. When the sun goes down at sunset, I usually transition from photography to shoot video - so your day is done. Pay starts out at $150 for the day - and can be renegotiated for good quality shooting.

This is not for someone that has X+ years shooting for Fox Sports with a full day rate!

Doug Struchen
Old September 20th, 2004, 02:37 PM   #505
Regular Crew

I dont have a room but that is a great idea. Anything we can all do to help each other!!
Old September 20th, 2004, 03:48 PM   #506
Trustee

Wish I could help Doug. I am booked with my daughter's cheerleading and marching band on Saturdays on the other side of town. ;)

You might check with your local high school (McEachern, Lassiter, whichever) and see if they have some video/film kids that want to do it. I will be using one for a band project. That pays well for a high school gig!
Old September 21st, 2004, 02:51 AM   #507
Regular Crew

Assistant Available for Duty (Volunteering) - Shooting (So. CA)

I am a college student and interested in shooting and editing videos. I am very new to this field and I would like to get my hands-on experience whenever possible. I reside in Cerritos, Southern California.

If anyone is shooting a short film, music videos, or a wedding, I would love to go out and hang out with you!! :)
I like to be your assistant and help you out as much as possible for not charge.
I just want to help out and watch you shoot the videos- learn how the initial setup works, screenwriting, shooting at different angles and all that good stuff.

If you have a project that is coming up and need an assistant that is well-mannered, dress formal (if necessary), and quick on feet, please let me know. You can locate my email on the bottom. Thanks for the time.
Old September 21st, 2004, 02:54 AM   #508
Regular Crew

Hello Mike and thanks for the offer. So you will basically teach anyone (a complete beginner) for free if they meet up with you when you are available?
Old September 21st, 2004, 10:09 AM   #509
Regular Crew

Hi Kevin,

Yes - depending on time

It's good to have idea where do you have problems so I know if I can help you and we are not wasting time.

I can't talk about financing because I used my credit card, which is fastest way to go with lowest limit :)

Mike

=====================================
100 people will get FREE ticket to $1295 live seminar!
This is your personal invitation to participate in T. Harv Eker's world-famous Millionaire Mind Teleclass or Live Evening:
http://www.millionairemind.com/a/101inspire?page=/wow/
=====================================
Old September 21st, 2004, 11:06 AM   #510
Major Player

Oh, so you're really going to charge money. So what are your credits? What films have you sold?
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands