Helping Hands from 2009 - Page 15 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2009, 07:15 PM   #211
Regular Crew

Needed: DP this Tuesday May 26

Looking for DP who can operate a Sony EX3 and has a letus adapter. Pro Hockey documentary.

It's a pretty awesome project.
I am scheduled to fly back monday and need a replacement DP for tuesday because a sudden turn has happened.

Please let me know asap if you available

Pay is $500 for the 10/hr day negotiable.

Contact is ed(at)kittyguerrilla.com

Thanks!
Ed
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:19 PM   #212
Regular Crew

Paris Based NTSC Videographer

I'm putting together a project and it looks like I will need a Paris based videographer for a few days in June 8-15. Details to be confirmed ASAP.

I have never had to deal with over seas videographers before so I'm wondering if anyone on here knows of a good resource or website to reach out to if no one is available on here?

It would be ideal to have an American with a NTSC camera already there so as to not have to deal with PAL/NTSC headaches as this footage will be added to some already existing NTSC footage for the final project.

Any help in the right direction is very much appreciated!
Old May 26th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #213
Trustee

Hi Kellen this may help:http://crewhireeurope.com/
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:12 PM   #214
Regular Crew

**Looking for Wedding Videographer in Denver Area**

I have some friends who are looking for a veteran Wedding Videographer in the Denver, CO area.

Please contact me at:
Andrew@creativewaveidaho.com
Old May 26th, 2009, 10:35 PM   #215
Major Player

JVC GY-hd100 wanted to rent In Portland, OR

I'm looking to rent a JVC GY HD100/110/200 to match our other HD100 for a shoot on May 28-29, anyone in the Portland area want to rent us your camera?

Feel free to email:

burkwebb@hotmail.com

Last edited by Burk Webb; May 26th, 2009 at 10:36 PM. Reason: correct email
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:12 PM   #216
Trustee

Wanted: Original Scripts

YAFI is looking for writers. The way we work is everyone who works on a project has an equal share in its outcome. We are a Filmmaking co-op attempting to build recognition. We currently have time, equipment and drive... but no scripts in the pipeline.

Shoot me an e-mail @ mailto:knightscape@charter.net to discuss or submit. There are no guarantees we will make your script, every project will be considered both on its merits and on how it espouses the YAFI aesthetic. We've been moving away from profanity, blood and guns, but won't rule anything out based on that.

Thank you for your time.
Old May 27th, 2009, 11:13 PM   #217
Regular Crew

Wanted: Help in Kansas City Area - Film Shoot

Hey there-

I am producing/ directing a film here in Kansas City during June. We will be shooting during all the weekends in June and a couple weekday nights here and there.

If you are interested in helping out in any capacity, please let me know either here or at:
aldenmiller@gmail.com

We will be with the P2 format, for what its worth.

Thanks!
Old May 28th, 2009, 03:40 PM   #218
New Boot

need to log and capture miniDV tapes to HD

Hey DVINFO community. I have 11 miniDV tapes recorded using the Canon XH-A1 in 24f and 30f. Im located in Miami Beach area and I'm searching to rent from someone the camera or tape deck or pay someone with the equipment to do the job. If you in Dade County or Broward County please contact me via email with your price asap (madthedirector (@) (gmail) (dot) (com).

Thank you,

M.A.D.
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:09 AM   #219
Major Player

Hi Kellen,

I'm a dual national (Dutch/American) based in Amsterdam and wouldn't mind driving out to Paris and stay there a few days, if it's worth it! I own a Z1 and an EX1. The Z1 shoots NTSC ánd PAL, as I'm sure you're aware of.

my website: Imagine Video Productions and one for a current project: www.iaminnocent.org

Hope to hear from you soon. Take care,

Jeroen Wolf
Old June 1st, 2009, 07:04 PM   #220
Major Player

FCP editor/system needed

We need an FCP editor to start immediately to cut two 3-5 minute demos for cable networks. Editor should have a system that can handle Sony EX-3 footage on SDHC cards for one of the demos. The other one is also on SDHC cards but shouldn't be an issues as this was shot with the new JVC that does native FCP files.

Please e-mail Tip McPartland at tipsd9video@msn.com and/or call 310 914-0145, keep calling until you reach me.

Tip McPartland
Sr. VP of Production and Development
Initiative Productions
310 914-0145
Old June 3rd, 2009, 09:13 AM   #221
Regular Crew

Thank you for the link Gary for crew service international. I had never heard of that before.

Jeroen, I think we have someone locked down already, but can you please give me your personal email address so I can contact you with further details about the project? I may need an extra person.

Thanks!
Old June 3rd, 2009, 10:53 AM   #222
Trustee

Glad to help out, I would have put myself forward too as i now have a panasonic hpx-301E P2 camera that can do NTSC but I am not available on the 8th.
Old June 3rd, 2009, 06:44 PM   #223
New Boot

If you don't get any offers, try a local camera store, there might be someone there that would be willing to do it for you. If that fails, I wouldn't mind doing it. I am in Michigan though, so you would have to send the tapes to me. Keep in mind that due to the likely large size of the files, I'd either have to put them up on an FTP (if you don't have a fast connection, expect them to take a long time to download) or put them on a single/dual layer dvd. As far as price, shipping would likely suffice (possibly the cost of a pack of dual layer dvds if the individual files wouldn't fit on a single layer dvd).
Old June 4th, 2009, 08:06 AM   #224
Major Player

If you can't do EX-3 still reply

I am currently doing a string out of one of the two demos on my own Avid MC system and if you know Avid too you can finish that on my Avid, then we just need your FCP for the second demo which is native FCP from a new JVC SDHC camera.

Hey, in this economy doesn't somebody want to make some money?

Tip
Old June 4th, 2009, 09:27 AM   #225
Trustee

Damn it Tip, I'm in the wrong country again!!!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands