Helping Hands from 2009 - Page 20 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2009, 08:28 PM   #286
Regular Crew

Editor required for Melb Aust

Hi All,

We are looking for someone who would be capable of editing using multiple cams, preferably in Vegas. Happy to send work overseas as I know Vegas editors are not common in Australia.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Cheers
Dean
Old July 10th, 2009, 09:33 PM   #287
New Boot

Edit problem

we can do multicam edit - using Edius which is better suited for multi camera
sbowman@bigpond.net.au
Old July 11th, 2009, 05:42 AM   #288
Regular Crew

I use Vegas 9.0..

ben dot longden at bigpond dot com

Ben
Old July 11th, 2009, 04:56 PM   #289
Regular Crew

Thanks Ben - sending email

Steve - thanks so much - shall keep you in mind also
Old July 11th, 2009, 05:34 PM   #290
Regular Crew

To keep the options open - If there are anymore Vegas editors in OZ, please let me know.
Old July 12th, 2009, 09:55 AM   #291
Regular Crew

If you are still looking, google "Elan Baron". Good guy and shoots with two EX1s.
Old July 12th, 2009, 10:00 AM   #292
Regular Crew

New to Geneva, Switzerland - Videographer/Editor/Producer

Hi There,

I have moved from Toronto to Geneva, Switzerland where I am now working as a freelance EFP/ENG Cameraman and Videographer/Editor/Producer. I've done everything from broadcast news to producing corporate videos.

I don't have too many contacts in Europe so if you happen to know anyone or know some productions houses, I could use the connections!

Also if you ever need anything in Switzerland or anywhere in Europe really (Geneva is very central, Spain, France, Germany, Italy are all an hour or two away) please contact me. I have my own gear (XDCam HD, Final Cut Pro, Lighting etc) and love to travel!

Jesse Morgan
jessejmorgan@gmail.com
Filter Five Productions - Video / Multimedia / Photography
Old July 13th, 2009, 07:46 PM   #293
Major Player

I can pay for this

Hello,

I've finished editing a piece on Vegas 7. I'm going to submit to festivals. A few are asking me to submit HDCAM tapes. I'm in the DC area. I was wondering if somebody would be interested in helping me to print those tapes? I'll buy the tapes. You tell me how much you think you need. If you're cheaper than DUART, why not use a member on this board.
Larry

Oh, I'm kind in a hurry, so if I don't here about somebody within, let's say 10 days I'll go ahead with DUART.
Old July 16th, 2009, 03:28 AM   #294
Regular Crew

Looking for Projects To Practice Post Production Sound Work

I currently mainly do audio/sound in Production (boom op, location mixer..)Looking for small-med projects that need audio/sound work done to them. I'm trying to build my portfolio so if you have a project and need my help please email me with details. I'm not looking to make money right now just looking for a few projects so I can build my portfolio. If you like what I do and you decide to use it I just ask that you give me credit as the post production sound designer/mixer. Hopefully I will receive some responses so I can start working. Thanks for reading my ad.

Thanks
Nicole

ccproductions803@gmail.com
Old July 16th, 2009, 11:54 AM   #295
Regular Crew

Are you in Miami with an XH-A1 and some lights?

Coming to Miami next week, looking to get some lights locally for a smallish job, and if you have an XH-A1, maybe hire you to shoot as well.

Don't know if this is the right board for this thread, but am looking for someone for July 27/28 in the Ft. Lauderdale area to shoot a chef preparing dishes...

Let me know if there is a better or other places to post this. Thanks.
Old July 16th, 2009, 03:46 PM   #296
Regular Crew

Looking for XH-A1 shooter in NW Indiana ( LaPorte )

I'm looking to team up with another XH-A1 shooter for weddinings and events. I have a small, part time, videotaping buisness and would like to find someone nearby that would like to partner up with me or be a second cam operator. I'd like to retire my wife as my second cam operator (HV30) before it causes a devorce.
I'm located in LaPorte, Indiana.

Contact me at memoriesinmotion.indiana@comcast.net

Thanks,
Rich
Old July 16th, 2009, 03:58 PM   #297
Major Player

Who wants to shoot my wedding?

After being engaged for something like 4 years, the fiance and I have finally set a date, booked a hall and have begun actually planning the wedding. Being a professional image maker (I should put that on my business card) I've taken charge of arranging the visual documentation of our big day. I'm happy to report that we've found a GREAT photographer that we're very excited to work with.

And then there's video. I'm amazed by the amount of crap out there. All of the photo studios we looked at offered video as well and they all sucked at it. The studio we're going with does acceptable video but nothing really great. If I don't find anything else, that will be the way to go but before I give in, I want to look for a place/person that does only video and does it REALLY well. So here I am.

The date: January 15, 2011 (18 months from yesterday so there's still time)
The place: Reception in Mineola, Long Island (NY). Ceremony TBD but not far from that.

If anyone wants to submit themselves for consideration or has any recommendations for quality videographers in my neck of the woods, reply here or PM me.

Thanks very much!

~~Dave
Old July 16th, 2009, 04:09 PM   #298
Major Player

Try Craigslist, but don't be one of those cheap #%@% by offering $8/hour or some ridiculously low compensation. Pay people what YOU would want to be paid. You'll get better help that way.
Old July 16th, 2009, 06:02 PM   #299
Regular Crew

Craigslist, hadn't thought of that, good idea. Actually looking more to rent lights than a cam and operator. Bringing 3 cameras and my wife and son can probably do a decent job. Will look around. Thanks.
Old July 17th, 2009, 10:05 AM   #300
Major Player

Video Clips Needed

We are putting together a pilot and I need video clips of animal removals specifically from south FL but will accept from other areas, also.

We do not pay for clips but we will make mention of where the clip came from.

If you can assist us in getting these clips, we'll certainly be loyal and remember you when we hire for this project.

If you have any interest in working with us on this, please let us know.

Thank you.
Lisa
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands