Helping Hands from 2009 - Page 23 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old July 28th, 2009, 04:50 PM   #331
Major Player

Gustav,

I'm a little ways south of Chicago (60970), but call or email me and we can talk about it if you haven't found anyone yet. I may be able to work out a schedule for those three days. Not sure what you're shooting on but I own a Canon XH-A1 and have shot on a few different cameras.

Phil Gioja
815-432-0125
Welcome to Center Street Productions - Video and Photography.
Old July 30th, 2009, 03:02 PM   #332
Regular Crew

Does she need like a boom op person or anything?

Thanks
Nicole

ccproductions803@gmail.com
Old August 1st, 2009, 09:29 PM   #333
Major Player

We Need A Production Manager in LA

Does anyone know a PM in LA that can help us with a budget? We are located in Central FL in preproduction on a 30 minute tv pilot that will be shot in LA. At the present time we are looking for someone to join our team that can help us prepare a budget and join the project when we begin production. There is a possibility of having a sponsor/funder but in order to prepare what they need, we are looking for a production manager with experience on budgeting LA rates to prepare this budget. We need a PM that is willing to do the budget on deferment, but working on the actual show will be a paid position. Please contact us by email if you can join us on this exciting project. ( studioc@studiocpictures.com )
Old August 2nd, 2009, 01:31 PM   #334
Trustee

Gorilla Software has a ratebook that works with their budget software. You might look at this:
Gorilla Film Production Software - Film Budgeting and Scheduling Software
Old August 4th, 2009, 08:53 AM   #335
Trustee

NOLA 48hr Film Fest

I'm part of a group participating in a 48hr film festival in New Orleans on the 14th - 16th of this month. We had a team meeting last night and it came to my attention that we still need an audio person. Anyone interested in helping out?

I was also told that they are still trying to get their hands on a field mixer. Oh and if you happen to have a spare fully loaded grip truck sitting around your driveway that would be nice and if your driveway is attached to a sound stage complete with sets, well that's just fine and dandy too.

-Ethan Cooper
Old August 6th, 2009, 12:33 PM   #336
Trustee

I got word last night that our Director lined up an audio guy so that need isn't there anymore. Thanks to those who responded off list.

-Ethan Cooper
Old August 6th, 2009, 07:01 PM   #337
Major Player

Might need an HDV shooter in Austin, TX.

I've got a potential project in Austin that I might need someone to shoot. The client isn't sure he wants to pay my travel fee to come from Dallas to Austin.

It's a pretty straight forward instructional video shoot, they're going to demo two products and I need material shot so that we can make an instructional video from it. This video will be packaged with the products so people can see how to use them.

I have some links for the current videos that they have (homemade) and can share them with potential shooters but I don't want to post them publicly.

Both demos would be about ten minutes in real time so I'd imagine the entire shoot wouldn't take longer than 2 hours to get wideshots, closeups, etc.

If you're interested contact me ASAP at bryanmc @ gmail.com

I need rates and availability over the next few weeks, this guy wants to move pretty quickly.

Thanks!
Old August 10th, 2009, 08:35 AM   #338
Regular Crew

Specific Video Footage needed in Germany

Hi All,

Anybody in Germany who can assist me logistically to aquire footage of Barley (Weizen) & Hops (Hopfen) in Germany or surrounding countries? Or has anyone got Library footage of above? (HDV 1920X1080 50i)
I need the fields just before harvest time and the harvest itself. Need to document the history/tradition of beer.

There's a chance I have to fly to Germany middle to end of September 09 and I'm wondering if should bring my own gear or possibly rent equipment over there. Preferably Canon XH A1 or XL H1. With tripod and the works.

Any help or pointers into the right direction is much appreciated.

Many Thanks
Old August 10th, 2009, 12:24 PM   #339
Trustee

Hurray for backing out at the last minute.

Looks like we're still in need of some audio help.

Things we need other than someone to do audio for us are:
Field mixer
additional runs of cable (XLR)

We could also use a c-stand or two.

-Ethan Cooper
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:11 PM   #340
Major Player

I could certainly shoot some Barley for you, there's plenty of crop fields around here. But hops will be a lot more difficult I'm afraid.

I've looked them up here: Hops - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and I've never seen anything like them before while out walking.
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:04 PM   #341
Regular Crew

Freelance Videographer in New York, NY

I have a client that I worked with in Chicago that is looking to find a videographer/editor for an event at The Hill Restaurant. The Hill New York -perfect place to meet friends, have a birthday or private party, or watch sporting events

Pretty basic highlight video, not sure whats up with sound and lighting. The last event I just needed a handheld mic for some interviews. Prob would need an on camera light as well. I'm just doing them a favor in finding someone so I can give you contact info once I hear back, thought I would give out this gig to the community. If you have questions, you can email me at benmahoneyproductions@gmail.com

Thanks!
Old August 11th, 2009, 03:12 PM   #342
Inner Circle

Hey Dave. I'm in Albany, N.Y., and I could put together a two camera two shooter package in the price range you are considering.
Old August 11th, 2009, 03:30 PM   #343
Major Player

Looking for a crane/jib + operator for Calhoun, GA shoot

Hi,

I'm looking for a crane/jib operator plus the equipment for a shoot in Calhoun, GA.

Set up Friday evening, September 11th
Shoot 2 seminars Saturday, September 12th
Shoot 1 seminar around 6pm each day Sun-Friday September 13-18
Shoot 2 seminars Saturday, September 19th

Will be using Sony EX1 and we have the zoom controller.

I need a full pan/tilt power head on the crane/jib.

PM me using the DV Info web site.

Thanks,

Jim
Old August 11th, 2009, 08:08 PM   #344
Regular Crew

If you need a PA or an Audio person let me know. I have equipment and transportation.

Thanks
Nicole
Old August 12th, 2009, 12:44 AM   #345
Regular Crew

Great Stuff! Many Thanks Duncan. I will mail you details.

Anybody else who is in Germany that would be willing to rent me equipment or accompany me to beer festivals?
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands