Helping Hands from 2009 - Page 28 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old October 26th, 2009, 05:39 PM   #406
Tourist

Looking for RED package in San Diego

Short dramatic narrative seeks RED package, and if possible DP or DIT, for the weekend of December 11-13 in San Diego. Send email to production@jaydrose.com with "RED Package"in the header, and be sure to include rate and reel.
Old October 27th, 2009, 01:51 AM   #407
Tourist

WANTED: Boom Operator/Mixer in San Diego

Short dramatic narrative seeks a Boom Operator/Mixer with their own equipment for the weekend of December 11-13 in San Diego. Send email to production@jaydrose.com with "Boom Operator/Mixer" in the header, and be sure to include rate and equipment list.
Old October 27th, 2009, 09:51 AM   #408
Regular Crew

Seasoned Freelance Videographer/Editor w/EX1 and 7D

Hi.

I have 13 years of experience in the video production field. I currently use a Sony EX1 and a Canon 7D. I have access to an incredible amount of audio, lighting and mechanicals such as a jib, dolly, etc. I also know how to write for broadcast. I am very willing to travel if necessary as I have worked all over the world in some very remote places. I am not afraid to get dirty to get some great shots. There is no ego here, client first!

Mike
HAP Digital
321-779-8206

vimeo.com/mferrara
mferrara.blip.tv
Old October 27th, 2009, 10:24 PM   #409
Trustee

Massachusetts Videographer needed

Either in November or December I may need another camera angle to shoot a concert and I’m wondering if anyone with preferably an HMC40 (or maybe an HMC150 if it’s dark) would be willing to help shoot it. I just want the camera on a tripod for around an hour and except for maybe 2 or 3 shots, you don’t even have to touch the camera. If the budget allows it, I’ll even except shooters who either own an EX1, EX3, HM700 or an HPX300. Although not required, you’ll get a little more if your skilled with capturing good live band audio.

Basically if you have any one of those camera and willing to make some quick money for just around an hour, please email me.
PauloTeixeira111@hotmail.com

Note:
Disregard the previous posting.
Old October 28th, 2009, 06:01 AM   #410
New Boot

mmm... intersting
Old October 28th, 2009, 06:02 AM   #411
New Boot

oo...thanks for info
Old October 28th, 2009, 09:33 AM   #412
Regular Crew

Anyone in South Bend, Indiana?

Hey guys, I'm located at notre dame, and theres absolutely no film interest here, practically. so i'm looking for some fellow enthusiasts.

Cheers
Old October 28th, 2009, 09:35 AM   #413
Regular Crew

im in notre dame, idk how far that is, but i have an xha1 and hv30 with fisheyes and stuff... ha. let me know if that's of use to you
Old October 28th, 2009, 03:47 PM   #414
Regular Crew

wedding video editor wanted

Hi All,

I'm looking for someone that would like to edit a few wedding video I've shot over the last couple of months. It's become harder and harder to make time for editing. I am a full time still photographer. If anyone in the my area (new jersey,pa,ny) is interested in editing these videos for me please let me know. It's a mix of xh-a1 and 5d footage. Everything was shot at 30p. I only need a 2-3 minute trailer and a 20 minute long edit for each video. Please message me with a price quote and any other info you might like me to have.

Thanks!
Ryan
Old October 28th, 2009, 05:54 PM   #415
Trustee

Shooters near Portland, ME

I'm looking for two or three camera folks in or near Portland for some ongoing events. Most of the events will be weekend evenings. Those interested should have experience shooting action sports. PM me if you are interested.

Oh yes... this is a paying gig.
Old October 28th, 2009, 07:25 PM   #416
Regular Crew

Hello,
I own a sony EX1 and have shot a fair amount of action sports. Please let me know more about your project and dates. I am interested. I am in Bath.

Last edited by Annen James; October 29th, 2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old October 28th, 2009, 07:30 PM   #417
Regular Crew

Hello,
I would be interested. Please im me.
Old October 28th, 2009, 07:58 PM   #418
Regular Crew

Rate?

I'm sorry I have been out of the loop too long to know what to charge for a project. I'm shooting and editing a video for a non profit, about 2 mins long I think. Talking head with cutting in shots the person is taking in Haiti. I will be shooting the interview with my 7D, light kit, lav mics, recorder. Have to rent everything but the 7D. Loaning them my HV-20 to shoot in Haiti and will be cutting in that footage. I am located in Minnesota if that affects anything.

I really have no idea what to charge so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old October 29th, 2009, 03:54 PM   #419
Regular Crew

For this situation, I would estimate how long it would take to edit the whole piece together and apply an hourly rate to that. So for example:

10 hours (interviewing)
40 hours (editing)
Total: 50 hours x $40/hour = $2000

$2000 + $100 (est. rental fees) = $2100

Based on that formula, you can adjust your hourly rate depending on the job/work.
Old October 29th, 2009, 04:23 PM   #420
Regular Crew

Thanks Raymond, yeah I was leaning towards 2k

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands