Helping Hands from 2009 - Page 8 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2009, 02:34 PM   #106
Major Player

Borrow cam/deck in Clifton, NJ

Is there any kind soul who could help me out with this problem?

Tape playback problem - The Digital Video Information Network
Old March 16th, 2009, 06:11 PM   #107
Major Player

Shooter wanted for LA shoot with Jillian Michaels this Friday!

Looking for videographer for last minute behind-the-scenes cover model photoshoot of fitness celebrity Jillian Michaels (The Biggest Loser) for an international fitness magazine this coming Friday in Beverly Hills California (March 20th, 2009).

Videographer must be out-going and punctual. An ability to disappear into the background is required. Must be able to follow a simple call sheet. Video will end up on the magazine's website and on Youtube. Editing skills a plus but not necessary.

This is a very cool opportunity for re-occuring bi-monthly behind-the-scenes photoshoot jobs in the LA area. Videographer must be professional and have reliable mode of transportation (preferably a female). This is a paid gig.

If you are interested please contact Shoshana Pritzker at 407 808 6059 or by email at Spritzker@arp-ink.com

Thanks!
Old March 16th, 2009, 09:45 PM   #108
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Lewis View Post
Looking for a videgrapher for 3/8/09 in Glenside PA. This is right outside the Philadelphia area. The shoot is from 6:00 to 8:00pm. You do not need to have your own camera but being familer with the Canon XHA1 would be helpful but not mandatory. Must have experience.
Just found your message, but a little too late. If you ever need a shooter again, keep me in mind.

I currently shoot on a Panasonic AG-HMC150 and have several years of very active experience. Resume upon request.
Old March 17th, 2009, 07:56 PM   #109
Regular Crew

Myrtle Beach, SC Videographer needed

Seeking videographer in Myrtle Beach, SC to shoot a real estate video and area b-roll. Video needs to be shot on SD mini-dv with use of a light kit and tripod. No specific audio needs. Just good footage. Send info to Corey@CaptureTheMarket.com

Thanks
Old March 18th, 2009, 12:02 AM   #110
New Boot

Hello, my friends! As I am looking for more work, I will continue to make more buzz until it finally pays off! :-)

I have recently uploaded two more genre-based "reel videos" for you, the first showing some of my ACTION abilities (oh, and there's so much more!), the latter may be considered as drama, but there's the motif of RELIGION in it, which unites all the short slices.

ACTION:
1. The Battle of Waterloo
2. The Forces Unleash
3. Preparing for Battle (I)
4. End of an Era / The Duel
5. Preparing for Battle (II)
6. Untitled Action Experiment
(Total length: 1:21)

* Vimeo (HD) - Original Music Samples by Erez Henya / Action on Vimeo
* YouTube - YouTube - Original Music Samples by Erez Henya / Action

RELIGION:
0:00 - "Wreck" / Life and Death (theme on English Horn)
0:20 - "Wreck" / Charon, The Ferryman of Hades
0:39 - Oedipus at Colonus / Finale
0:56 - Elegy
Total length: 2:06.

* Vimeo (HD) - Original Music Samples / Select Etudes (Jan 09) on Vimeo
* YouTube (HD) - YouTube - Original Music Samples / Select Etudes (Jan 09)

Many more works are kindly available to you in my humble website, at: http://www.erezhenya.com/

What do you think, my friends? :-)

Last edited by Erez Henya; March 18th, 2009 at 01:44 AM.
Old March 18th, 2009, 01:23 PM   #111
Trustee

Interview Subjects Needed - SF Bay Area

Interview Subjects Needed For Documentary Film

I'm working on a project that we're scheduled to shoot in April. If anyone knows of someone who fits into the follow please either email the link below or you can PM me directly. We are also looking for someone who lived through the Great Depression and would be willing to be interviewed and possibly be one of the subjects.

Thanks,
Garrett

Has the economic recession changed you for the better?

Have you been laid off or lost your home to foreclosure? Are you having a hard time making your mortgage payments or paying medical bills or health insurance? Do you see the recession as an opportunity to reassess what really matters, find joy and meaning and make positive changes in how you live your life?

If you have a compelling story to tell, we want to hear from you! We are a San Francisco-based team of filmmakers producing a documentary film that focuses on personal and social transformation in the economic recession. Our goal is to document how people are being affected by the recession and how the choices they make are transforming their lives. By taking a close look at how people are using the recession as an opportunity to “be the change” we will weave a story of hope and perseverance.

Whether you are in the midst of transforming your life, or have already come through the storm and are ready to share your wisdom with others we want to hear how the recession is affecting your family, relationships and home life, your job and money and your day to day habits and choices.

If you are interested in being interviewed and featured in the film, please write to

mailto:interviewopportunity@gmail.com

Provide a short synopsis of how your life has been affected by the economy. Share your age and location as well. We will review all submissions and get back to you if your story matches well with what we are looking for. We will shoot all interviews in April on the weekends. We are willing to travel outside of the Bay Area, but not out of state. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD to your friends and communities!

Thanks!
Old March 18th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #112
Major Player

Looking for home to film at in Philadelphia

I am looking for a prestigous looking home in the philadelphia are where I can film a short segment for an upcoming documentary. The home must be aestically pleasing. The shoot will last for about 4 hours and I am willing to pay for the use of the home. We will need to film in various locations of the house so that we can give different looks to the segment.
Old March 18th, 2009, 09:40 PM   #113
Major Player

Videographer needed in LA Crenshaw area

Needed for a 2-3 hour shoot which will take place the first week of May. Must use Canon XHA1 for shoot so that the footage matches what we've already filmed.
Old March 19th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #114
Regular Crew

2nd Shooter needed for a Wedding on March 28th, 09 - Toronto!

Hey Folks,

This might be a late notice. But I'm looking for a 2nd shooter for wedding reception on March 28th, 2009 (and possibly few more dates through out the summer). I expect the videographer to come with an HD camera (Preferably Canon or Sony) and accessories. Here is the link to our website for you to checkout the type of work we produce:

ButterflySquad.com Blog

Send me an email at info@butterflysquad.com if you are interested. Thank you.
Old March 20th, 2009, 08:33 AM   #115
Regular Crew

Anybody looking for a second shooter in the Louisiana area?

If you are then I'm available. Just shoot me an email.
Old March 20th, 2009, 11:57 AM   #116
Regular Crew

Mobile, AL area videographer needed

Seeking videographer in Mobile, AL to shoot area b-roll in Spanish Fort, AL. Video needs to be shot on SD mini-dv with use of a tripod. No specific audio needs. Just good footage. Send info to Corey@CaptureTheMarket.com

Thanks
Old March 20th, 2009, 11:58 AM   #117
Regular Crew

Look here

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/helping-h...-weddings.html
Old March 20th, 2009, 01:39 PM   #118
Inner Circle

Equipment for Rent -- Seattle Area

Because I'm a dope and am addicted to new toys, I have a lot of stuff sitting on the shelf when I'm not using it (which is most of the time). So on occasion I've rented it out to local videographers whom I know and trust for about half the going rate around town, and I thought this might come in handy for any local DVInfoers as well.

Here's what I have available:

2 - Sony FX1000s
2 - Sony FX1s
2 - Sony FX7s
2 - Sony HC3s
1 - Sony HD1000U
2 - Bogen/Manfrotto tripod rigs: 3046/3246 legs, 503/503HDV head, Ball leveler, 523Pro remote on right side, stock pan bar on left.
2 - Davis & Sanford FH18 tripod rigs, two pan handles with Bogen/Manfrotto 521 LANC remote & dolly.
2 - Beachtek XLR adapters
Rode VideoMic
1 - Sony M15U HDV/DVCAM deck with DSRM10 Wired remote
1 - Sony GVH-D700 HDV deck with built in 7" viewscreen

Various other odds and ends including shoulder mounts and on-cam external monitors.

So not what I'd call high-end stuff, but good prosumer gear well-maintained. If you're in the area and need an extra cam or two for the weekend, email me and we'll work something out.

I know this isn't, strictly speaking, a job posting, but I checked with Chris and he said this would be okay.
Old March 20th, 2009, 03:07 PM   #119
Regular Crew

Helping Hands Found

Thanks to everyone who emailed me.
Cheers

-P
Old March 20th, 2009, 04:22 PM   #120
Regular Crew

Freelance Wedding Editor; SoCal area

Openings available... Email us: info@pacificpictures.net

-K

Last edited by Kevin Shahinian; March 21st, 2009 at 10:18 AM.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands