DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/148303-helping-hands-2010-a.html)

Adam Brown April 4th, 2010 06:31 PM

my email is adambrownfilmcomposer@live.com for any enquiries.

Daniel Kohl April 5th, 2010 05:36 AM

Hi Phil,

I might be able to help you out. I have three Arri reporter lights, a small reporter Lowel light kit with reflector umbrella (very portable), and a three light DEDO kit... If you are still looking.

You can PM me

Cheers,

DK

Bryan McCullough April 7th, 2010 01:46 PM

HD DSLR Shooter needed this Friday night - Murphy, TX

First thing - this is not paid.

The musician Ross King is holding a house concert this Friday night and I'm going to shoot it with my Canon DSLR. If anyone local wants to get some practice in with theirs let me know. I think it'll be a pretty cool shoot, but low key.

It' this Friday night from about 8-10.

bryanmc @ gmail.com

Craig Coston April 8th, 2010 02:31 PM

If you can't find any private parties to get this stuff from, try EVS. EVS Online: Home page

They rent gear out and are very reputable. The nearest airport to them would be Burbank. I have a field monitor and tripod, but I'm in Bakersfield, which is a couple hours north of L.A. in the wrong direction from Joshua Tree.

Scott Hayes April 12th, 2010 11:42 AM

Rental Items needed in Lexington, KY

a slider, and a panasonic HMC 150 with extra batteries and cards for Saturday May 8, lexington, ky.

please contact me at shayes@insightbb.com with your info.

Jonathan Bufkin April 12th, 2010 02:45 PM

I miss hearing Ross King's music especially some "Sullivan's Flaw." I would do it if I lived in the area just to go to the show. This doesn't help you much but wanted to send a shout out. Have fun Bryan!

Ray Bell April 12th, 2010 08:52 PM

just read the dates.. I guess it has passed by now...

Ash Greyson April 14th, 2010 08:51 PM

NYC: Need shooters and PAs April 26-31st

Need to fill out crew on a tight budget shoot with some locals. Shooters need a P2 camera. PAs may be running a DSLR and helping to pull cords. 5 nights of shooting, no more than half days shooting live music. Looking for someone that want to have fun and build their reel, glidecam, slider, etc. a plus. These are all paid positions by the way!

ash =o) email me AshG(AT)BrightBulb.tv

Michael B. McGee April 16th, 2010 02:03 PM

Networking: SoCal based Camera Operator/DP avail

Hey Guys & Gals,
Since its been really, really slow for me this year I've had plenty of time to work on my networking skills. For example, I just want to let you know that if you have a project coming up and are in need of a Camera Operator/DP, I'm avail. I also have a Sony EX1 on hand to help sweetin' the deal.

Thanks,
Mike

Jason Robinson April 18th, 2010 05:11 PM

A few projects down, still need some editors.

We made some progress through these projects. I still need additional editors so if anyone cuts on Vegas and is looking for work, contact me!

Ed Hecht April 19th, 2010 01:29 PM

Rental House Recommendations for Atlanta

Hi All,
I hope this is the right place to ask. I have a shoot coming up in Atlanta and will be travelling with a minimum of gear (camera, sticks, tape stock, etc.) What I will need to rent is an ARRI light kit (150x2, 350, 650, 1000 which presumably includes scrims, gels, lightbox, etc). Just looking for a reliable place to rent from as I have no experience with any vendors in the ATL area. Many thanks in advance!
Ed

Stefan Immler April 19th, 2010 10:03 PM

New Orleans

Hi all --

I am looking for a videographer who would be willing and able to shoot a few scenes of Congo Square, New Orleans, in 720p. Low budget, I just need a few scenes.

If interested, please drop me an email or call me:

giganova AT giganova.com
202-531-9262

Thanks,
Stefan

Rick Jones April 20th, 2010 08:54 AM

Try Get A Grip Atlanta. They should have everything you need. Atlanta Films, Inc. also known as Get-A-Grip Atlanta offers Grip and lighting equipment and prodution crews

Ed Hecht April 20th, 2010 11:38 AM

Thanks, Rick!

Scott Hayes April 20th, 2010 12:44 PM

looking to rent gear - LAs Vegas

I need to rent a tripod, maybe two for a quick wedding in vegas. Afterwards, might do some scenic
local stuff with the bride and groom. It would be easier to rent vs ship stuff ups.