Helping Hands from 2010 - Page 22 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old August 22nd, 2010, 02:05 PM   #316
Regular Crew

Message sent
Old August 26th, 2010, 07:10 AM   #317
Trustee

Hey Jordan I'm a shooter out of atlanta, if you still need some help. (I also have a boom to do some light audio work as well) please feel free to email me if you need anything.
Old August 27th, 2010, 01:15 AM   #318
Inner Circle

Need an Assistant for a wedding on 9/4/2010 in Chicago

I need an assistant on 9/4/2010 in Chicago for a wedding. It's just an assistant helping me drag my bag and monitor the second cam. Therefore, I am not looking for professional videographer as I won't be able to afford him/her. It'll be only $8 an hour. Lunch and dinner will be provided.

I will be shooting with three DSLR (T2i) so my assistant will need to help me monitor the second cam especially on the 12 minutes mark. It would be quite challenging.

Ceremony will be in downtown Chicago. Reception will be in Elgin.

Or if you know someone in college needs to make a few bucks at weekend, please contact me at taky@lacolor.com.
Old August 28th, 2010, 04:26 AM   #319
Major Player

Hawaiian Footage

Quote:
Tito Haggardt: well i live on Hawaii but there are not a lot of golden sand and palm tree beaches those are on the other islands. but i could probably do some thing for you.
Thanks for recording the footage for me Tito. It looks great! Good job!

It's a beautiful island you live on and some of the shots you recorded look like they're straight out of a holiday brochure :)

I have all the footage I needed now.

Thanks everyone who volunteered help.
Old August 28th, 2010, 06:45 PM   #320
New Boot

Tropical Beach

Have a great tropic island - Tonga
Locked off for 5 minutes
We have been shooting library footage just for green screen use
so nice long takes ideal for interview backgrounds.
Contact Stocklibrary Australia and will post a demo on line
Old August 30th, 2010, 10:26 AM   #321
Regular Crew

Animal footage wanted

WARNING!!!!

I previously posted the request based on what I thought was an actual job for a Zoologist in London. I actually went out and shot footage before finding out it was a scam!!! Please don't associate me with the scam. I am leaving this here as a warning to others. If you receive an email about shooting animals for a zoologist in London, take my word for it, don't do it. But this has got me thinking more about sharing footage with fellow videographers across the country or globe. There's got to be a way to do it.

Last edited by Chris Lognion; August 30th, 2010 at 05:07 PM.
Old August 30th, 2010, 10:41 AM   #322
Regular Crew

Have camera, multiple lenses, slider, etc. and willing to travel for cheap. :-)

Kathleen,

I have never been to Scotland and it sounds like an interesting project. If you need a DP and cannot find one locally, fly me in from the states and I can deliver what you need.
Old August 31st, 2010, 05:26 AM   #323
Regular Crew

get on that plane!

hello Chris, happy to pay flights, accomodation, your wages as well as a generous daily allowance as long as you get here now!

I am still looking for a camera person if anyone is interested and local (by local I mean in Scotland!) cheers kathleen
Old August 31st, 2010, 08:33 AM   #324
Major Player

Kathleen,

I am primary an ENG cameraman but I do own a 7D and a Glidecam HD2000. Though, I am not an experienced Glidecam shooter, still practicing over and over again. I'm able to get a relatively cheap flight to Glasgow with Easyjet or Edinburgh with Ryanair. If there is a way I might can help you just drop me a PM. This is my 7D kit:

Canon EOS 7D
Glidecam HD-2000
Canon WFT-E5B wireless transmitter
Røde Videomic
Tokina 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 Fisheye AT-X 107 DX
Tokina 12-24mm F4.0 AT-X 124 AF Pro DX
Canon EF-S 17-55 F/2.8 IS USM
Canon EF 24-70 F/2.8 L USM
Canon EF 50mm F/1.8
Canon EF 70-200 F/2.8 L USM
Canon EF 2.0x Extender II
Canon EF 1.4x Extender II
Canon Speedlite 580EX II flash
Chinese 126 LED light
Manfrotto 055XBK tripod with 701RC2 fluid head
Old September 1st, 2010, 11:47 AM   #325
Trustee

I don't have a 7D as I use proper pro camera's, but if you need a broadcast DOP with over 30 years experience and can shoot on panasonic P2 HD I am just over the border in the North East.
Old September 1st, 2010, 07:10 PM   #326
Regular Crew

Affordable Texas Camera Rentals (HPX500)

I am based in Dallas, TX, but will deliver cameras and my services nearly anywhere my car can take me, Houston, Austin, OK City I'm easy.

I have several cameras and supporting hardware:

Panasonic HPX500
Panasonic HPX170
Canon 5D mkII
Sony HDR-FX1

EZFX Jib, extension and pedestal
SGPRO 35mm adapter with flip module
Firestores (DVCPro HD and HDV)
64 gig, 32, gig 16 gig P2 cards

If you are interested shoot me a message or head over to BigDigi LLC: Dallas Media Company

I am also available as a DP/cinematographer and a variety of other services.
Old September 1st, 2010, 07:36 PM   #327
Trustee

Wedding shooter in Barcelona Spain wanted.

I'm going to be in Barcelona for a friend's daughter's wedding on Sept 11. I was going to shoot some of the wedding myself as a gift (We do events, commercials, etc. in South Florida), but am now thinking about letting someone else do it. We would do the editing back here.

This would be a man man shoot with lots of interviews. We shoot with canon H1, a1's and 2 7d's. You need a wireless, and a hand held wireless plus an on cam light.Let me know what gear you have and any links to your work. I'll probably bring a few piueces of gear along myslf.

Let me know if anyone is aound for that date. You can email me with your phone number and i'll call you. I'm fluent in Spanish and a little Catalan.
Bruce Yarock
yarock@aol.com
Old September 1st, 2010, 11:07 PM   #328
Regular Crew

Interview shoot in Seattle

I'm looking for a Seattle-based crew to shoot an interview in HD on Mercer Island. No HDV please. Ideally shot in AVC-Intra 100 or better. Documentary-style, warm, soft lighting. Prefer a crew with IFB-type system so that the producer can ask questions by telephone. Please contact me at stnettleton@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Steve
Old September 2nd, 2010, 05:46 AM   #329
Regular Crew

thanks folks, got someone to film and who is local. Will keep folk in mind for future projects! cheers kathleen
Old September 3rd, 2010, 01:53 PM   #330
Regular Crew

Location Sound

It is too short a notice, but I need a location sound person for a short film shoot for the weekend.
Shoot is in DUMBO, NYC at Water Street (between old dock street and Main street)
Tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday. Equipment was rented, 2lav sets, boom mic, zoom h4n

Please call Subbu@201 839 7020

Last edited by Subbu Vedula; September 3rd, 2010 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Added location
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands