DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2010 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/148303-helping-hands-2010-a.html)

Bradley D Barber February 18th, 2010 09:32 AM

When was it shooting? I can be there if it is still open. Email me bradley at old south media group dot com

Thanks

Matt Newcomb February 18th, 2010 04:32 PM

Although, I don't think I have enough experience to do this task for you, I'd love to help out in an on set capacity if the opportunity ever presents itself.

Greg Patch February 22nd, 2010 11:55 AM

I'm in North Alabama, shoot me a pm with the info...Thanks

Ken Diewert February 23rd, 2010 02:17 PM

Sorry for not paying attention to this thread. I've forwarded the info I had to a couple of members who've contacted me already, so I'm leaving it at that for now.

Bill Zens February 24th, 2010 11:02 PM

Jason, lots of good oportunities for you to shoot...
*Get the seaplanes landing on Lake Union with the Space Needle and Mount Ranier (If it's out) in the BG. It'll remind people of all the shots in Vancouver that they are now showing on the Olympics. (Even tho Vancouver is actually just copying Seattle with our seaplanes!!!)
* You need to get shots of the Ferries. Plenty of good spots from Alki, Edmonds and other spots. Anything on the Seattle side is great because of great views with the Olympics (Mountains, not the sporting event) in the BG.
*Get Husky Stadium and the UW...
*And of course, what Seattle shots would be complete without the Pike Place Market and the Space Needle.

Have a great time out here. We are in the middle of probably our warmest winter in decades, with sunny days and cold nights.

Bill

David LeGroin February 25th, 2010 02:22 PM

Heath, if you're still looking to shoot, the Martin County Fair is right around the corner and not a far drive from Plantation.

Welcome to Martin County Fair one of the largest family events on the Treasure Coast of Florida held each year at the Martin County Fairgrounds in Stuart

Heath McKnight February 25th, 2010 06:20 PM

Looks like I missed it, unfortunately. Did you shoot any video?

Thanks,

Heath

Paul Hudson February 25th, 2010 06:48 PM

I have some 720p 24fps and 60 fps footage of a carnival in Arizona.

Paul Hudson
Lizardlandvideo.com
Phoenix Video Productions

Paulo Teixeira February 25th, 2010 11:07 PM

I received some responses already but I want to be in contact with as many shooters as possible. I'm going to add some cameras so if you have one of those, please contact me and theirs a chance that you may get a gig in the future.

JVC HM700
Sony NX5
Sony EX1R
Panasonic GH1
Canon HF S21
Panasonic TM700/HS700
Canon MPEG2 422 cam
I understand some of these aren't out yet.

I might even include people with either a 7D or a T2i but the chances are less because if I'm shooting a band for example, I want each camera to be recording for around 1 hour straight even if only 2 or 3 songs will get used for the video. Something to remember is that their a slight chance of heating issues if I want everything to be in 720 60p.

For people with either a GH1, 7D or T2i, tell me what type of lenses you have.

Make sure you have your own memory.

Ken Beals February 26th, 2010 10:22 AM

W. Palm Gardens, Florida : Glidecam Op.

Experienced Glidecam Op. am going to be in W. Palm Gardens Florida area the week of March 7th.

Would love to be able to help on a project while there simply for the networking experience.

Please feel free to contact me by email or directly via phone:

ken.beals@gmail.com

480.678.1175 (text msg best)

or look me up on Facebook: K.C. Beals

a few samples, enjoy:

SAVILLE ROW - Hard To Let Go

ECard

YouTube - I Shine: Ol Green Eyes Video

David LeGroin February 26th, 2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heath McKnight (Post 1491158)
Looks like I missed it, unfortunately. Did you shoot any video?

Thanks,

Heath

Oh shucks, I thought it was the first week of March. No, I was in Atlanta this past week.

David LeGroin February 26th, 2010 01:54 PM

Ken,

I'm confused on the location. I'm not familiar with West Palm Gardens. There is West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Gardens, about 15 miles apart. I'm just North of there.

I've got no glidecam experience but if you need another body to hold something still maybe give me a shout.

Ken Beals February 26th, 2010 03:48 PM

Good catch David ... I accidentally merged the two locations. I'll be visiting in the Palm Beach Gardens area.

Am wanting to help anyone within a 30 mi. circle of PBG if they could use a Glide shot at no charge for any project or gig they're planning during the week of March 7th.

Couple reasons, it gives me a chance to meet some fellow Videographers from the DV info forum and if truth be told I experience withdrawal symptoms if am not flyin' a camera for more than 3 days.

thanks again,

- KC

Heath McKnight February 27th, 2010 09:43 AM

Paul,

Do you have it online somewhere that I can look at it?

Thanks,

Heath

Ben Mahoney March 1st, 2010 12:13 PM

Looking for Wedding Videographers that operate near Boca Raton Florida

Hi guys,

I had a client email me asking me if I knew of any wedding firms in or near Boca Raton Florida. I would love to give her some referrals from this site. Would love to get you guys some business. Shoot me some websites if interested. Thanks!