DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/19553-helping-hands-2006-a.html)

Tim Borek May 9th, 2006 06:49 AM

Thank you for your interest, but the conference has decided against videography. Instead, they're recording PowerPoint presentations and presenter audio with Camtasia Studio software.

* MODERATOR: Feel free to delete this thread at your leisure. *

T.J.

George Ellis May 9th, 2006 09:19 AM

Thanks for the update Tim.

Marc Higa May 9th, 2006 05:06 PM

Los Angeles/OC/IE - Freelance camera operator (JVC-HD100U)

We are currently looking for freelance camera operators with experience using the JVC-HD100U or confident enough to learn and use this camera. We shoot a variety of projects from commercials, videos and corporate events & parties.

Ideally, the camera op would have basic lighting skills for sit-down interview situations and set-ups.

Please submit demo reel to:
info@modernartpictures.com (Please make sure your responses are directed to this email address.)

or

Attn. DVI JVC OP
8926 Benson Avenue, Suite A
Montclair, CA 91763

Pay varies from project to project, but all gigs are paid.

Dave Frank May 9th, 2006 09:15 PM

Email sent. Look forward to hearing from you!

-David Frank

John Perron May 9th, 2006 10:49 PM

L.A. - Have HD-100 & Final Cut Studio - Will exchange hours with DP & editor, 1:1

Greetings,
New guy, here.
This is my first post. I have HD-100 with Final Cut Studio and will exchange time for an experienced DP & editor; my projects and yours, 1:1 barter. I have a studio in Glendale, reside in Pasadena. Multi-track audio studio time also available for similar exchange. Initial project is sit-down interviews and Huell Howser style (local PBS veteran) walk-about interview for HDTV broadcast. Very soon, a producer reel of a scene for a TV pilot to submit to an executive "angel" at a major studio. This "angel" has the power to greenlight a show.
JP

jp.productions@sbcglobal.net

Bill Porter May 9th, 2006 11:35 PM

There's a New Thread button at the left side of the screen, toward the top of the page and just below the thread navigation bar.

Heath McKnight May 10th, 2006 10:00 PM

Need DVX100a footage of a city in Canada

Attention my friends to the north with DVX100a's (or any nice 3 ccd minidv camera), I need some footage of generic shots of a Canadian city, plus a hotel, police station, and maybe some mountains, if they're around the city.

Thanks ahead of time!

heath

Craig Chartier May 10th, 2006 10:04 PM

How may shoot days are you talking about? and when?

David Mintzer May 11th, 2006 07:04 AM

Z1U Tomorrow--New Jersey

Do to a family emergency, I am unable to shoot tomorrow morning in Edison, New Jersey. The pay is 500 dollars and you must have a Z1U. It is for a documentary. There will be probably a total of five minutes shooting, but you have to wait around for the event to occur. I know it is very late but I am praying someone in here can work on short notice. If you can, email me at PeddyZ@gmail.com and send me contact information. I will keep checking back here for most of the day.

Nathan Troutman May 12th, 2006 12:26 PM

RedRockmicro M2 needed in NYC!

Looking for someone in the NYC area that has a RedRockMicro M2 set-up for the Sony FX1/Z1 and a Nikon mount. Have a professional studio setting video shoot that I want to use if for and would be interested in renting. Or if anyone knows of a rental company in the NYC area that rents the M2 please post back ASAP

Dutch Rall May 12th, 2006 10:40 PM

I'm trying to schedule the more involved shots which will need the largest crew for the weekend of July 29th/ 30th so that no one has to take off of work.

Other than that it'll be a very small (but well fed!) group during July22nd thru Aug 6th.

Chris Hurd May 14th, 2006 12:26 AM

DV Info Net does not offer a private messaging option. Please use email. Thanks,

Keith Ward May 14th, 2006 05:56 AM

Looking for a backup HD100 near Baltimore

Hi all,

I'm doing a shoot in the middle two weeks of June (specifically, the 12-16 and the 19-23), in and near Baltimore, MD, shooting on the HD100. I'm looking for a backup HD100 to have on hand in case there are any problems with mine (I'm not anticipating any, but I haven't used the camera this heavily before, and want to have my bases covered in case anything goes wrong).

If there are any HD100 owners in the nearby area who aren't using their cameras during that period, I'd like to see about renting yours for those two weeks. I'd pay a daily flat rate for the camera; if I end up using the camera, the rate would go up substantially. Either way, you'd get paid. I can't afford a rental house rate, especially when it's unlikely I'll have to use the camera, so I'm hoping there are some folks here that can help me out. And yes, I do have production insurance. Please contact me if you have any questions -- keith@fullquiverproductions.com.

Thanks,

Keith

Keith Ward

Dale Baglo May 14th, 2006 09:47 PM

Canon GL2, XL1, XL2's in Victoria, BC

Hi. I'm interested in hiring someone with Canon gear to help me do a multicam shoot of a live R&B band one night in early June. I have a GL2 and XL1 so far. That might suffice, but wouldn't mind knowing if there are Canon owners willing to lend their gear and themselves to the cause for a reasonable price. Thanks, Dale.

Marco Wagner May 15th, 2006 04:56 PM

Am. Actors / Student Actors

Does anyone know where I could go as a good resource to find some amatuer or student actors?

I have about had it with friends and family that are all gung-ho to be in a production and then flake like Kellog's. So NO MORE! I am only putting people in my productions that actually desire to follow through.