Helping Hands from 2006 - Page 48 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old August 30th, 2006, 12:43 PM   #706
Regular Crew

I'm trying to get some info for you....
Old August 30th, 2006, 04:55 PM   #707
New Boot

Seeking JVCH100

I am a choreographer based in New York who will be shooting a short dance film in October. We are looking to rent an HDV camera, preferably the JVC H100 for the two weeks. The budget of the piece is too small to be able to afford a rental house, but we are hoping to rent from an individual for a lower negotiated price. We can certainly provide production insurance for the camera or a full deposit. Please contact me if you are interested in renting. We are a small but well-run group who are happy to discuss the specifics of the shoot.
mail@mbodel.net.

Thanks,
Michael
Old August 30th, 2006, 05:47 PM   #708
New Boot

Montreal area available

Experienced Editor FCP available for contract work. Can do video shoot/assit as well. Canon Xl1.(2).
Graphic design as well if required on Photoshop/Illustrator.
E mail jneggy@videotron.ca
Old August 31st, 2006, 10:16 AM   #709
Tourist

Chicago Wedding Videographers Needed

Chicago wedding company is in need of wedding videographers.

Please send a link to your portfolio, and let me know what kind of equipment you use. Also, please give me an idea of past work experience, and how many weddings you have shot.

Please email me with the proper information. If you do not have an online portfolio, please mail your portfolio to the following address:

Tim Muller
2224 W Irving Park Rd, FLR 2
Chicago, IL 60618

It is important that the portfolio reflects wedding videography. If you have a finished wedding, please send this as well. Thank you very much.

Thanks,

Tim
Old August 31st, 2006, 01:07 PM   #710
New Boot

Need interview shot in Brisbane Australia

Good Day

I live in British Columbia Canada and I need an interview shot in Brisbane. The person I need interviewed lives in Gold Coast City and will travel to Brisbane… It’s just a short interview about an hour should do it. Shot DV 3:4 with a good Lav. Anyone interested and available?

Hank Bridgeman
Peace VideoWorks
hankb@pris.bc.ca
Old August 31st, 2006, 02:39 PM   #711
Regular Crew

Actually scratch that "unpaid" in my first post. Any experienced DPs may also message or pm me. We are considering allocating a certain amount of the budget to hire a pro. That way, we should be able to cut down on production time as well.
Old August 31st, 2006, 05:37 PM   #712
Regular Crew

hd100

i sent you an email .thanks
Old September 1st, 2006, 10:18 AM   #713
Regular Crew

I guess its a little late for the shoot but I have the name of a person in case you need it in the future...
Old September 1st, 2006, 11:06 AM   #714
Inner Circle

Attention Film makers and actors in DC metro area

Stonehenge a twice a year event is a one day mass audition process for existing and aspiring actors. At least 20 local and national production companies pay a small fee to observe the talent giving a monlogue. The next one is Sat Sep 30 2006. I plan on going as a film maker to see what the local talent pool looks like. There is no charge for the actors who want to audition.

for more info...
http://www.teamjabberwocky.com/stonehenge.html
Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:26 AM   #715
Tourist

Freelance Camera man-Ft.Lauderdale, FL

I'm a freelance camera man with over 15 yrs. exp. I have network & commercial exp. My clients include MTV, Associated Press, MSNBC, Fox News, CNN just to name a few. I have my own Beta SP gear. I have traveled extensively so travel is no problem. Always looking for new challenges and new opportunities. I can be contacted @ Chacon@Tmail.com

Brian Chacon
Old September 2nd, 2006, 04:40 PM   #716
Regular Crew

Make up artist and costume designer needed in LA

Ok now that the search for a DP for our short is well underway, we're looking for makeup artist and costume designer as well. We're located in LA, near USC. If anyone know someone or if you are interested, please pm or message me. Thanks!
Old September 4th, 2006, 10:17 AM   #717
Major Player

Win an all expense paid trip to Panama

Sightseeing Fishing Group is look for an experienced videographer, audio engineer, and general do it/know it all to video tape 4 or more shows for Billfish Adventures TV.

This posting is contingent upon Billfish Adventures being accepted by one of the networks.

We fish in Panama for Marlin, sailfish, tuna, dorado and whatever else comes along. There will be an attempt to set a new world record for dorado on fly. It will be a 3 week assignment beginning on or about December 1. You will stay on board a 55' Viking with meals. Round trip airfare will also be provided.

Equipment list will be provided but includes Sony FX1 and Z1, be familiar with these cameras.

Knowing that your location is confined to an 18 by 12 foot cockpit and are creative enough to provide show quality video and audio please email Jim Montgomery with day rate requirements, resume and sample video footage.

Those who get seasick need not apply ;)

Sample footage from previous shows can be viewed here

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...2CC16D718A131A

Jim Montgomery

Last edited by Jim Montgomery; September 4th, 2006 at 10:58 AM.
Old September 4th, 2006, 10:28 AM   #718
Inner Circle

Are you finally going for that dorado record Jim? Remember, you can chum! Still shooting in HD?

Guys, you will have fun! Jim is great and Captain Jack is too.

Mike

PS: Certified IGFA Observer available!

Mike
Old September 5th, 2006, 02:25 PM   #719
Regular Crew

Editor available...

Available to edit weddings, music videos, TV commercials etc using Sony Vegas 6 or After Effects. You ship the tapes and instructions to me and I'll ship the tapes and the finished product back within 1 week.

Thanks for looking. Contact for rates....
Old September 5th, 2006, 06:33 PM   #720
MPS Digital Studios

Key grip/swing needed, West Palm Beach, Florida, October 2006

We are looking for an experienced key grip/swing to work on my feature film (low budget) shooting October 6-22, 2006 in Wellington/West Palm Beach, Florida. Must have experience with rigging, setting up lights, grip and electric; you will be working with DP and Gaffer. Please email resume; looking for someone close to Palm Beach County with transportation. Pay, food, DVD.

Keep in mind, this is a low budget movie.

heath

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands