DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2006 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/19553-helping-hands-2006-a.html)

Dave Frank February 8th, 2006 03:44 PM

Jon,

Email sent. Thanks!

-David Frank

Bob Safay February 8th, 2006 04:23 PM

Ed, he never answered me either. Bob

David Priestley February 8th, 2006 05:36 PM

score composing gun for hire

though I am now involved with scoring a feature film I will be free to pursue other projects when we have put this one to bed (it's a goodie).

So if you have something interesting and or well paying and need a score composer who will take direction or just fly at it then give me a call - David Priestley

I am also working on a new emotion evocation technoligy, pschyo-acoustic technoligy, we take the pschyo active active parts from one sound i.e. gun shot effect and insert it into the sound of a kiss, the kiss by the way still sounds like a kiss but boy will it make you jump! It's The Lucy Sound Cloak-it delivers emotional states cloaked in the score.
PS I'm also a card carrying member of the press and do PR & press work too
catch me at harp_man@mac.com

Greg Boston February 8th, 2006 05:52 PM

David,

I've moved your thread to our helping hands forum. Private Classifieds is more for tangible items and this forum is a listing section for hired hands.

regards,

-gb-

Bruce S. Yarock February 8th, 2006 09:14 PM

Xl2 shooter Saturday night-Miami.

I'm doing video and multitrack audio Saturday night for a benefit at a small performance space(singer songwriters) in Miami (near downtown).I shoot with an XL2, and would like to get somebody with the same camera and some experience( for at least two cam shot).
I'm doing the production myself, so whatever money we agree on comes out of my pocket.If you're interested , email your number and I'll get right back to you.
Bruce Yarock
yarock at a_ o_ l_ dot com

Mike Rinkunas February 9th, 2006 12:11 AM

looking for a Shooter/laborer for 2/10 in allentown PA

Hey all,

To emulate a craigslist ad should be like....though it may still have the spelling mistakes....

I'm looking for an assistant who can operate an XL1s and doesn't mind carrying in some lights, monitors, and gator cases.

Need one afternoon (1/2 day) of your time on this friday 2/10 in the Lehigh Valley Area. This is a relatively simple shoot for the local branch of the unemployment office, final product will be a flash based virtual tour of their services offered to the public.

I have all the equipment needed for the shoot, so you don't have to have/bring any unless you really want to.

Looking for some experience as you will be the primary camera operator....

best yet....

in addition to having footage for your reel, IT IS A PAID JOB! I'll negoitate with you based upon your experience....

contact me for more details at via e-mail mike at mrproductions.org or on my cell - 610-442-3442

Thanks
~Mike

Ruben Contreras February 9th, 2006 01:09 AM

Im attend ARC and planning into getting into cinema. I want to get into cinematography, but if you need a hand anywhere I could use the experiance. Shoot me an email.

Jon Bickford February 9th, 2006 03:50 AM

hey Dave, i never recieved your e-mail, could you try sending it again to:

Trephine001@aol.com

thanks,

-Jon

Dave Frank February 9th, 2006 11:41 AM

Just sent it out again. Might have been an issue with the mail server.

Thanks!

-David Frank

Hilton Belle February 9th, 2006 03:23 PM

Make a film in a month. Take the challenge.

They say it can't be done. But we are about to dispell that myth. Who says you need tons of $$$ and an exuberant amount of time to do a quality film?
That is the purpose of this challenge to accomplish the impossible. I have participated in previous 48 hour film competions and I am quite amazed of what can be accomplished in 48 hour. Imagine the results in a month! I extend this invitation for any filmmakers, looking to build or add to their reel or anyone looking for a challanging venture. I have a couple of cool ideas that will make very viable, YES marketable films. After completion there are a couple of interested distributors I will submit this film to. So in other words it will not be sitting on a shelf collecting dust. The opportunities will be endless (One of which is a major SF FANTASY/HORROR convention June 2-4 in Meadowlands NJ. This is the largest on the east coast and there are plenty of opportunties for networking connections. For more info go www.chillertheatre.com. ) Not to mention the unforgetable experience and not to mention the lasting relationships. I am looking to start in March so the first thing is to set up a meeting of anyone interested. Please e-mail at first and I will provide info as to the date and time. Please note if you will unavailable for the first meeting. There will be at least 1-2 more scheduled so don't think for a second that you will be missing out. We are all achieving for success. Let's achieve together. (manta90210@yahoo.com)

Solomon Chase February 9th, 2006 06:34 PM

For any future work, I have a GL2 and I am in the acworth/woodstock GA area.

Karl Heiner February 9th, 2006 07:22 PM

xl1-s owners club?

i wonder if there are xl1-s owners in the bay area, who would be interesstet to meet, lets say ones a month, every other month or so, and form some kind of owners club.

topics could be around the xl1-s, projects, exquirence exchange etc.

i am in the east bay, and would plan, and set up the first meet, let's say in the concord area.

greetings

Henrik Holmberg February 12th, 2006 05:04 AM

New Horror Scripts Available

Hi

I've have some new horror scripts available.

More info on http://www.nocashfilm.com

Kim Cascone February 12th, 2006 01:48 PM

call for model [BERLIN ONLY]

project: I am preparing a prospectus for a film I'm producing and need a model for head-shots used for a mock-up of the film poster...the poster will *only* be used in the prospectus to give potential inventors/co-producers some eye-candy...your image will not be used for any other purpose whatsoever without your consent.
*a clearance form will be supplied before the session and must be signed*

the photographer I'm working with lives in Berlin...I worked with her on a documentary last winter and she will be handling the shoot in Berlin (only)...

here is the call posting:

_FEMALE MODEL NEEDED_
date of call: Feb_11_2006
- 40 - 45 year old, elegant, artistic looking female.
- Head-shots only. No nudity.
- Three different looks will be needed.
- Some makeup will be supplied for one shot but model must supply personal makeup for other shots.
- Send head-shots as .jpg, .gif, .png or .pdf files ONLY to: kim@anechoicmedia.com
- please put 'Language of Ghosts' in the subject line or else they will be filtered into a SPAM folder
- session shouldn't take longer than 3 - 4 hours maximum
- session will take place in Berlin
- photographer is female and works professionally (web portfolio available upon request)
- this photo session has to happen in the next 7 to 10 days
***no payment - but will put name and contact info of model in prospectus***
- for more info please contact: kim@anechoicmedia.com

Rodrigo Gil Medina February 12th, 2006 03:27 PM

Hello Nick,

I see you're from brownsville, I was born in Matamoros, Tamaulipas, and I lived there the first years of my life. Anyway, back to the topic, you can check out my website www.8cho.com.mx There are some examples of AFX work posted there, hope we can help you.

Regards,
Rodrigo Medina