DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2011 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/470624-helping-hands-2011-a.html)

John Dewey March 1st, 2011 04:53 PM

Re: Need shooter for green screen work in Chicago

Hi Stuart,

I just replied to your email that you sent through dvinfo.

Thanks,

John

Michael Simons March 2nd, 2011 03:16 PM

Los Angeles

Anyone located in the LA area?

Alec Moreno March 2nd, 2011 07:32 PM

Re: Los Angeles

Yep. What's up?

Alec Moreno
Wedding Art Films - Southern California - Los Angeles - Orange County - Video

Andrew J Morin March 2nd, 2011 10:12 PM

Re: Need shooter for green screen work in Chicago

Just networking myself in here, got a 5DmkII with wicked glasses.
I'm really only available evenings, but that's not totally in-stone.

Dave Blackhurst March 3rd, 2011 12:01 AM

sorta close... and there are several LA area guys here... whatcha need?

Zhong Cheung March 3rd, 2011 12:50 AM

LA area here too.

Michael Simons March 3rd, 2011 05:23 AM

I have a bride looking for video July 23rd of this year. She wants to fly me from NJ but i'm already booked. Email me and i'll forward your websites over to her. Budget is $3-$4k.
MikeSimonsVideo@aol.com
I apologize if this site isn't meant for this kind of post.

Wayne Avanson March 10th, 2011 05:40 AM

Re: Tropical Beach Stock Footage

I am in need of some footage like this too now! Have messaged Tito directly but if anyone else can help the more the merrier!
The brief from the theatre director is some tropical beach/sea scenes looking out to sea daytime and also same in the early evening.
Also a shot looking down from a hillside onto a beach village or similar both again daytime and evening shots.

If anyone can help that would be amazing. This for them to back project the images onto a theatre psyche for an amateur production of South Pacific at the beginning of April.

I offered to let them send me to Hawaii to film it myself but they declined… shame really

Thanks guys

Wayz Vaydiakteve March 11th, 2011 12:15 AM

Hi Wayne,
I'm in Thailand where there are thousands of exotic beaches and I'm sure I can help you that. What about filming with XH-A1s in PAL or what do you prefer?

Wayne Avanson March 11th, 2011 03:36 AM

Hi Wayz,
XHA1 in Pal is fine, better than fine in fact, it would be great! 720p would be big enough for this project. (and more easy to get to me from you!)

Thank you so much for helping. You OK with the shot descriptions or do you need any more details?

I think if you shoot about 5 minutes of each shot I could loop them if needed.

Just one thing, if there is a scene with an island in the middle distance anywhere near you, could you shoot that too please? That would become 'Bali Hi' fot the song in the show.

Many many thanks
I shall Pm you with my personal email address.

Wayz Vaydiakteve March 11th, 2011 05:52 AM

No problem at all. And I'll talk to you through the email then.

Jeff Brewer March 12th, 2011 07:22 AM

Part-time Wedding Videographer to join our team

Our business has been growing over the past few months and we are excited to announce the need of a part-time videographer to join our team in helping create lasting memories. The position is currently required primarily on weekends, with a few weekdays as an exception. Our style of wedding videography is unique and requires a strong passion to not only shoot great video, but create a strong connection with our clients.

We are located in Greensboro, NC and the potential candidate should be local to this area or willing to travel. Skills needed for this position include knowledge of using HD and ENG cameras in manual mode to acquire quality images, ability to use professional audio equipment to capture superb sound, and a friendly personality to maintain relationships with our clients. In addition to these, you should know how to properly frame a subject, create new and unique shots, and capture quick moments. Our team utilizes DSLR cameras and someone with knowledge of these cameras would be highly preferred. Also, having prior knowledge or experience of wedding videography is a huge plus, but not required.

Weddings can often prove to be difficult and stressful, since there are no second takes and the job must be done correct the first time, so you need to be aware and capable of managing tough situations. If you are interested in applying, please call the number 336-298-1401. We will not accept or qualify any emails sent in regards to the job opening, so call 336-298-1401 to apply.

Bjørn Sørensen March 14th, 2011 04:05 AM

Searching for videographer in Perth, Australia

for a one day job shooting footage for a corporate movie.

Bjørn

Bjørn Sørensen March 14th, 2011 01:51 PM

Re: Searching for videographer for 1 day job in Peace River, Alberta, Canada.

case closed

Bjørn Sørensen March 16th, 2011 09:21 AM

Re: Searching for videographer for job in Croatia

case closed