Helping Hands from 2011 - Page 20 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old September 26th, 2011, 04:10 PM   #286
New Boot

Re: Just moved to Chicago area.

Don

Sounds like a plan- I'll bring my black coat, ha! It's funny that you came out my way for a shoot I am always traveling to the city or other suburbs.

What sort of work do you do mostly? I mostly do corporate stuff- lately its been more higher education which was different for me. I'd love to more narrative but can't find to many paid gigs.

Last edited by Ross Zuchowski; September 26th, 2011 at 04:11 PM. Reason: typo
Old September 26th, 2011, 04:15 PM   #287
Inner Circle

Well lostly lots and lots of weddings. 50 to 60 a year for lots of years but I also do or did a lot of seminars and other corporate stuff but unfortunately a lot of that has dried up for me. Some TV stuff (commericals) andhave shot for NASCAR running robotic cams (ABC,ESPN,Speed, TnT). I prefer the corp stuff but weddings pay the bills.
Yeah there aren't too many 'burbs I haven't worked in. I really try to stay in the North and Northwest suburban area but money is money so I'll pretty much go anywhere, even....(shudder) downtown. ;-)
Old September 27th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #288
Major Player

Sent you an email, Don.
Old September 27th, 2011, 07:51 PM   #289
Major Player

Tampa FL shooter 10/2

I need a shooter from 9:30 - 1pm in Tampa Florida this Sunday. Sporting event/party. You will be part of a 2 man crew. Thanks!

Chad
Old September 28th, 2011, 10:34 AM   #290
Regular Crew

Re: Tampa FL shooter 10/2

Hi Chad,

I am available. message sent.

Thanks,

Mike
Old September 30th, 2011, 12:11 PM   #291
Major Player

Gainesville FL Interview Shoot

Looking for someone experienced in shooting interviews for the Gainesvile, FL area (actually Williston). Need HD, but our budgets keep us in the Panasonic HVX-200, Sony EX-1, JVC 700 kind of range. Standard "corporate head shot" type interview with audio. Exact date not set, but would be in the next couple of months.

Please reply with equipment listed and rates posted if you are comfortable with that. I understand if you don't want to post rates and we can call or email for more info.

THANKS!

Rob Neidig
Video Coordinator
Health and Safety Institute
Eugene, Oregon
Old October 3rd, 2011, 05:09 AM   #292
Regular Crew

Re: Gainesville FL Interview Shoot

Hi Rob,

I'm available.

Thanks,

Mike Ferrara
mferrara@hapdigital.com
321-480-2567
www.hapdigital.com
video.hapdigital.com
Old October 3rd, 2011, 06:21 AM   #293
Major Player

Re: Gainesville FL Interview Shoot

If Michael isn't available, you might try me. It will depend upon whether or not I have an opening on your date, once it's set. Williston is a pretty long drive from Lakeland, so my full day rates would apply.
Old October 6th, 2011, 01:08 AM   #294
New Boot

DSLR Wedding Shooters Needed In LA area..

Hey Guys and Gals!

Hope all is well!! (Side note: we miss Steve Jobs! Thank you for all you have done! Our lives are better because of you!) sorry, just had to throw that in:-(

Anyway, we are currently looking to hire a few experienced DSL'r shooters for weddings in the Los Angeles and surrounding areas. We are looking to build our team in general, so yeah, let's rock!

Looking for DSLR's with:
Sliders
Stedicams / GlideCams
some sweet lenses.
Major creativity!
no bright clothes :-)

Must have shot at least a dozen weddings and feel comfortable working weddings. You can take a look at our style to see if it works for your style.
impressivecreations.com

These are all paying jobs as well! Please email us at info@impressivecreations.com with links to your most creative work if you are interested or have any questions!

Thanks!

Brian
Old October 6th, 2011, 08:13 AM   #295
Regular Crew

Re: Sydney Australia - Renting a hospital room for an hour.

Anmol, I would definitely look into nursing homes. As said above, there's usually free beds around. Offer to pay for the time or do a pro o video for them. Good luck with it!
Old October 7th, 2011, 08:56 AM   #296
New Boot

Camera Person Wanted in Sydney

Looking for someone to assist with filming live music in Sydney area.. We need someone with a HDV camera such as Sony Z1 or better (no DSLR).. Someone that is reliable and is happy to take direction on the style of shots we are going for in a multicam shoot.. We arent working on huge budget projects but their is reasonable pay on offer and usually quite enjoyable gigs to film.. Please email me at mercytone5@gmail.com if interested.
Old October 7th, 2011, 10:28 AM   #297
Major Player

Baltimore or Washington DC Shooters?

Looking for a shooter to assist me (- Lovestruck Films / hdmweb.com) in Baltimore, MD on October 15th for a traditional Hindu wedding with the groom riding an Elephant in the Barat and everything. The wedding is actually from the 13th-15th, but I really just need a hand on the 15th. If interested shoot me message and we can talk compensation. Thanks!
RED One #6135 "Spartacus"
Old October 7th, 2011, 10:35 AM   #298
Inner Circle

Re: Baltimore or Washington DC Shooters?

Man, I wish I was closer.
Old October 7th, 2011, 01:05 PM   #299
Regular Crew

48 hour film project glasgow (scotland) seeks 2nd unit in new york!

I've just got my genre which is cop/ detective. No script yet but I have to deliver it FILMED AND COMPLETED in 48 hours. Hoping to shoot using part of Glasgow as New York. Seeking a second unit to shoot New York city shots to drop on, specifically skylines, potentially at night. Need 720p footage but only a small amount which must be sent via yousendit or similar.

This must be shot within the next 24 hours in order that I can edit it in and by the rules of the competition has to be voluntary. Talented shooter will get 2nd Unit director title on the film. Film is being made by myself (director /exec producer on Fast Romance) FAST ROMANCE TRAILER 2011 - YouTube and I promise will have a quality to it, no matter what we come up with.

Please get in touch!

Carter
Old October 7th, 2011, 04:53 PM   #300
Regular Crew

Camera person with EX3 (or equivalent that produces 50mbp), NYC tomorrow 10-08-11s)

We are shooting a stage event with several cameras and I ideally need ex3 to match my other cameras. But since it's a last minute call I will consider anything that capable to produce 50mbps (panny af, Sony fs with external recorder, maybe even hacked gh2).
I will need you on location for 10 hrs, but actual shooting will be 4 hrs. Will pay your full day rate.

Please email me if you can help. Or text 347-565-5181

Cheers.

Alex.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands