DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2012 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/480466-helping-hands-2012-a.html)

Bruce S. Yarock January 29th, 2012 05:59 AM

Sony NX5 shooter needed March 4 Boca Raton

We're shooting a concert on Sunday, march 4 in Boca Ratocn, Fl. I have a Sony FS100 and an NX5, and need another NX5 for this shoot.
If anyone is local and has this camera, please contact me.
Thanks
Bruce Yarock
yarock at a o l dot com

Bruce S. Yarock January 30th, 2012 11:42 AM

Re: Sony NX5 shooter needed March 4 Boca Raton

Am I the only guy in South Florida with an NX5?
Bruce Yarock

Michael Ferrara January 30th, 2012 06:00 PM

private message sent

Tim Polster January 31st, 2012 08:46 AM

Looking for Dallas based Production Company with Dance Recital Experience

Hello,

I know of a dance studio that is looking for a company to film their recital. If you have experience in this area and are located around DFW please PM me or reply with your contact info.

Thanks

Ram Purad January 31st, 2012 09:03 AM

DSLR 2nd SHOOTER needed for a WEDDING on JUNE 30, 2012 in TORONTO, CANADA

Looking for an expereinced (fully equiped) DSLR 2nd shooter (full day) on June 30, 2012 in Toronto, Canada.

Having shot south Asian weddings before is beneficial but not a requirement. Please checkout our work at ButterflySquad.com Blog | Cinematic Wedding Films to see if your style of shooting works for us.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread or send me an email at butterflysquad(at)me(dot)com to discuss the rates and other details. Thanks.

Tim Polster February 3rd, 2012 12:33 PM

Re: Looking for Dallas based Production Company with Dance Recital Experience

Position filled!

Oren Arieli February 5th, 2012 01:09 AM

Looking for camera assistants in Mississippi

I don't have the date yet, but I'd love to get some contact info for freelancers (with and without shooting/lighting gear) for an upcoming corporate shoot in Jackson, Mississippi. Please PM me.

Tariq Peter February 9th, 2012 03:24 AM

DSLR 2nd SHOOTER needed for weddings in North West UK

Hi All,

I am looking for a DSLR 2nd Shooter for Asian weddings in April and June this year. Most of the weddings are based around the North West of England.

Chad Whelan February 9th, 2012 10:52 AM

2nd shooter - tampa FL

Needed 2-18 & 2-19. Please contact me for more info

Chad@digitalwaveproductions.net

Mark Bolding February 16th, 2012 11:46 AM

Hello Bruce,
I imagine you found someone for the Boca job but let me know if you ever want to get together and see if we can match my EX1R to your two Sony's. I'm guessing we could get very close with the scopes on my Panasonic monitor.

Thank You

mb

Justin Molush February 19th, 2012 10:06 PM

Phila: Need a hand? Broad range of experience (live, sports, post, graphics)

Finally settled down outside Philadelphia and am just throwing my many hats into the ring for anybody out there that needs another able hand.

I am mostly experienced with live sports production (you name it, I've shot it) and have worked with Sony triax systems (cam [hxc-100, pmw-320], shader), Abekas replay, Tricaster (850CS switcher), DSLR (current cam is 7D), okay with steadicam, Panasonic P2 (HVX200, HPX170, etc), JVC HM700, Sony NX5U, and the list goes on with the cams.

I am also very proficient in FCP7, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator. Good with AE (I refuse to call myself great with it - developed motion graphics package for collegiate sports with it and use it for aesthetic video effects, see reel). Working knowledge of Motion and Redcinepro. And as a side note I am also experienced in designing print work/marketing collateral for distribution (worked in marketing for a while).

Demo reel can be found here - https://vimeo.com/34861552

I do not have any of my live broadcast work in it, but I would be glad to talk to anybody who wants to get in touch for a project/event ahead of time... Appreciate you looking!

Jim McQuaid February 22nd, 2012 09:55 AM

Are you near Florence, Italy?

I'm looking for a videographer in or near Florence, Italy who might be persuaded to provide one lovely HD clip of a street with restaurants at dusk / sundown.

I can't figure out how to search for users by geography, so I'm posting here in hopes you might find it.

cheers,

Jim

Samer Aslan February 22nd, 2012 01:03 PM

Re: Are you near Florence, Italy?

Hi Jim, I live in Venice area Italy, I was in Florence ten days ago for a fashion show,three days of shooting... Florence is about 3 hours from where i live so don't go there that often...anyway if you need something in my area,let me know...i'll try to see if i can help you somehow with other colleges ...
Samer

Jim McQuaid February 22nd, 2012 01:15 PM

Re: Are you near Florence, Italy?

Thanks for the reply. My direct email is jim at turnipvideo dot com. My need is not urgent - I am doing a short film in which the last scene is the family eating in a restaurant in Florence. I need one or two good shots that establish Florence on a nice evening, any street that has a restaurant or two, possibly a tourist area. But I don't expect to need it to assemble until a few months from now, in May. The film is being shot on DSLR but any good HD clip will work. What do you shoot with? Are you able to record one clip that is NTSC HD? (24p) If not, I can live with 25fps for full HD.

cheers,

Jim

Ken Beals February 23rd, 2012 02:06 PM

Need 2nd Shooter near Disney, Orlando,Fl

March 3rd at Disney. Needing a safe shot of the stage. Shooting with Panasonic HMC150.

Please call for more details.

KC

(480) 678.1175