DOP, Gaffer, Camera Operator - AVAILABLE (Ontario) at

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Old June 3rd, 2013, 10:16 PM   #1
Regular Crew
DOP, Gaffer, Camera Operator - AVAILABLE (Ontario)

My name is Michael Frymus and I am seeking job opportunities working freelance or within a company as a Director of Photography, Gaffer, or Camera Operator.

Although I am not considered a professional DOP, Camera Operator or a Gaffer with over 15 years experience, I am very knowledgeable in the field. I am willing to work as the key position or an assistant in either department.

I have over four (4) years experience working as a Director of Photography, Gaffer, and Camera Operator on a wide variety of film productions ranging from Music Videos, Commercials, Short Films, Feature Films, Documentaries, and TV Shows on low budgeted productions. I would like to pursue working in one of these departments to further expand my knowledge by working on other productions whether it may be a key position or an assistant.

I recently joined and work part of IATSE local 873 as an Electric Permittee obtaining industry professional experience on set. This helps me learn more about lighting and camera, which will be a great asset for your production(s).

I am located in Southern Ontario (Close to Toronto, Ont), but I am available for hire worldwide.

Further information can be seen on my website listed below along with my Demo Reel. I can be reached anytime on my cell phone or through my email address (Both listed below). I have also enclosed my resume and I look forward to hearing from you and working on your production(s), Thank you.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Condensed Resume.pdf (195.9 KB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf FULL Resume.pdf (174.9 KB, 188 views)
Michael Frymus is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands