CAMERA OP near Boston on 11/22 at

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Old November 13th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #1
Major Player
CAMERA OP near Boston on 11/22

Friday 11/22 in the afternoon (exact time TBD). The actual location is south of Boston, towards Kingston.

Should only be an hour or 2. Will just be a person talking to camera and then demonstrating how to correctly fit a ski helmet on a child. Will need a few different angles.

Footage will need to be sent to me for editing. There is a quick turnaround needed, so I ask that it be sent out the same day if possible. If you send a drive or card, it will be returned promptly. Or if there's not a lot of footage, maybe it can be dropbox'd or FTP'd.

This is a paid gig, just not very well paid. I've been told there's "a few hundred dollars" for the whole job (including my editing), so if anyone is interested in doing the shooting, we'll split whatever I can get out of them. I will try for $400 and hopefully at least get $300 (I will figure all that out when I find someone).

They realize it's low budget, so if a camera person just shows up with a camera and lav mic (or boom), and just uses available lighting, that will be fine.
Mike Meyerson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands