Elite video ninjas needed for music and gaming festival ... at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Old November 21st, 2013, 11:06 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Elite video ninjas needed for music and gaming festival ...

Hello.

This is an invitation to elite video ninjas who come equipped and would like to get involved with an awesome event in the DC metro area. The event is called MAGFEST! A unique music and gaming festival that can only be described as an awesomely nerdy good time!

I’m the department head for MAGmedia, a newly re-formed department within MAGFest that’s responsible for shooting and distributing coverage of the event. Partly for promotional purposes, but more to share the event beyond the event itself.

This is not a paid gig, but I can provide certain benefits. Those who commit to volunteering will receive all the benefits of our regular staff/volunteers. This includes free admission, free food and free shared-accommodations for the duration of the event.

Additionally, MAGFest is a tremendously unique event with countless amazing things to shoot. It’s like “demo candy” so I guarantee you’ll walk away with buckets of interesting footage.

The event will be held on January 2nd - 5th of 2014 at The Gaylord Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, MD (about 10 minutes outside Washington DC). Load-in and setup will be January 1st.

If you have any questions, please leave them below.

If you're interested and would like more info, PM or email me at george@tasickmedia.com.

More info on MAGFest can be found here ... MAGFest - Music and Gaming Festival, or watch this video ...

Thanks for your time!

George

PS - If there are any companies (rental houses, manufacturers, distributors, etc.) that read this and would like to participate, please email me. MAGFest has great PR value!
George Tasick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2014, 10:27 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Elite video ninjas needed for music and gaming festival ...

Does anyone else on this forum think it's time to change the policies here to keep the Craigslist ads on Craiglist where they belong?
Kevin Spahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2014, 08:00 AM   #3
Inner Circle

I think it sends a strong message when no one responds on the forum and they quickly drift down the list into obscurity.

There is always the option to report the post to Chris with a description of why you think it doesn't belong.
Old January 7th, 2014, 11:02 AM   #4
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Spahr View Post
Does anyone else on this forum think it's time to change the policies here to keep the Craigslist ads on Craiglist where they belong?
Agreed. I subscribe to the Helping Hands thread and find these kind of posts annoying. Craigslist is the place for them. Not DVinfo.
Old January 10th, 2014, 11:31 PM   #5
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Spahr View Post
You've got my vote.
Charles Newcomb is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY

Z.G.C.
(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands