DFW, TX Assistant needed for horse training clinic - May 1-4, 2014 at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Old April 21st, 2014, 10:24 AM   #1
Regular Crew
DFW, TX Assistant needed for horse training clinic - May 1-4, 2014

I am putting this out there to see if I can find the right person. I have an intern but she's not going to be available for this. I can do it myself but really don't want to.

The job is a four day horse training clinic with one of Spain's premiere trainers. We will be on site 9-10 hours per day and will be shooting 7-8 of those. It is a one camera, stationary shoot with lots of panning and zooming. I will set up and break down all equipment. You need to have good eye-hand coordination and the ability to listen while shooting. Good bladder control is also a must because each session is 45-55 minutes and there are no cuts.

You would basically alternate with me throughout the day in 45-minute sessions. When not shooting you can rest, move around and perform some minor backup tasks on the computer. Oh, and you can watch some really talented horses being trained by one of the best.

Location is Pilot Point, TX. Shooting starts at 7:00am. Lunch will be provided on-site. Pay is $100/day cash. I'm laid back, retired military but, have a low tolerance for BS. If you need pampering, this is not for you. This could definitely lead to additional work if we get along.

Send me an email through my profile page if interested and we'll talk.
Image of the Horse-Equine Photography

Last edited by Bob Ohlemann; April 21st, 2014 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Added location in title
Bob Ohlemann is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands