New York - two camera interview with greenscreen at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Old December 10th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #1
Regular Crew

New York - two camera interview with greenscreen

Hi,

We are looking for an affordable video production professional/company based in or who can work in New York to film a two camera interview. Each camera shows a different framing of the interviewee who will remain seated in front of a greenscreen. Past interviews of this type have taken place over a two hour session and have ended up as a 2-4 minute video.

We are not able to attend in person to conduct the interview so we require a separate two way remote video link via Skype (only for conducting the interview, the footage needs to be recorded to camera as per normal). All recorded footage will then need to be supplied untreated for editing in the UK.

Our client is a charitable organisation so does not have the budget to pay for expensive studio time. In the UK we have conducted similar interviews using a portable lighting setup, a portable greenscreen and two operators. Although a studio environment is preferred, due to the cost it would be fine to use an alternative location as long as it is quiet and free from interruptions. As Skype will be the main way for interviewer and interviewee to communicate, a decent speed and reliable connection is essential.

If you can help or know someone who can please let me know and I will forward a full brief. There is no set date for this project, it is likely to take place early 2015 on a day convenient for all concerned.

Many thanks.

Alex

Last edited by Alex Wren; December 10th, 2014 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Correction and addition of date info
Alex Wren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2014, 07:37 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: New York - two camera interview with greenscreen

perhaps i can help. can you email or message me the finer details? Does the interviewee expect a studio? is the budget at least workable?

cheers,
Old December 11th, 2014, 06:18 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Thank Darren, have sent you a PM
Old December 11th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Hey Alex, shoot me a message if you're still looking for someone, think I may be able to help you out.
Alex Payne is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY

Z.G.C.
(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands