Need to Hire (Melbourne, AU): Sony NX5 (old or new) for 19 Nov (Saturday) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Old October 23rd, 2016, 08:49 PM   #1
New Boot

Need to Hire (Melbourne, AU): Sony NX5 (old or new) for 19 Nov (Saturday)

Like the subject says, I'm looking to hire a Sony NX5 (original model preferred, but newer one will do) for Saturday evening, November 19. Can't seem to find one through any of the local hire outlets (camera is basically too old/too low end for most of them I think).

Would need a tripod as well, but could probably source that elsewhere if necessary.

Would consider hiring a camera operator as well (i.e. if you're freelance and have the right gear), wouldn't have to be an NX5 in that circumstance, just suitable for the job. It is a dance concert, so it's indoor, stage lighting, strobes, smoke, etc, so camera would need to suit, and preferably some experience filming that kind of gig. I currently have an operator lined up, but no camera available, which was the main reason for trying to get another NX5 - I already have 2 others that we use for this kind of work, know exactly what setup to use for the desired results, etc. Happy to consider any offers for equipment only, or equipment & operator.

Thanks.
Peter Barton is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands