Audio Post Mixer & Colorist Needed at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Old May 30th, 2019, 07:54 PM   #1
Trustee

Audio Post Mixer & Colorist Needed

I have recently completed production of a 50 minute sitcom pilot to the point where finish work is what's left. All edit point decisions have been made. I am coming up on tight deadlines so I am considering hiring out audio sweetening and color grading.

This is a 4K project with a run time about of about 50 minutes. It was cut in Adobe Premiere CC 2019.

Audio:
Audio was recorded by a professional sound recordist. There are 2 to a max of 6 actors on set at any given time. Most shots have 2 to 4 on set. Boom for main, all actors have backup lavs. Audio is solid, no major fixes needed. Minimal foley and SFX already done. There is not a lot of mixing to do. What I need is someone to do real post audio dialog sweetening. Final output is a broadcast stereo mix. This will go to festivals and be pitched for distribution.

Color Grading:
Number one priority is camera matching. Probably 75% of show was shot on set in the same room with a Sony PXW FS5 as main and B camera was a Sony A7 III. Some studio work was done on green set. You will improve key. I want a nice professional broadcast TV look for it.

This is a low budget indie gig but I do NOT do craigslist jobs. This is not studio rates but I will work out fair compensation if you have the skills and time to turn this around. I do not pay hourly rates. You will be given samples of the project and know you have 50 minutes of footage to finish. Then we will commit to a flat rate and deadline.

If you have the experience and time to commit to this work PM me or e-mail s t e v e @ c o r p o r a t e s h o w . com

Kind Regards,

Steve

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands