Helping Hands from 2007 - Page 18 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2007, 02:49 PM   #256
New Boot

hey, I'm possibly interested!
I use both Photoshop CS2 and After effects.
I'm very skilled in photoshop, and I've been using AE in one version or another of about 3 years.

E-mail sent.
Old May 1st, 2007, 03:02 PM   #257
New Boot

Need Graphic Artist?

Hello, I am a filmer and I also love digital art and special effects.

I am skilled in Photoshop CS2 and Multiple Version of After Effects.

If you are in need of a graphic artist, please contact me @ swimmerman119@yahoo.com and I can send you samples of my work!
Old May 2nd, 2007, 03:37 PM   #258
Major Player

Ok....We have gotten enough responses now. Thanks for emailing us.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 09:14 AM   #259
New Boot

Logo for my films, and example of my special effects work

http://download.yousendit.com/C3E54D7419C9B60E
Old May 3rd, 2007, 01:42 PM   #260
Regular Crew

Do you need to make a living?

A few friends & I have a zero-budget Star Wars story we're just getting ready to take into post.
Old May 3rd, 2007, 06:00 PM   #261
New Boot

Fellow Star Wars Geek here :)
Yeah, sweet, I can do Lightsabers Effects, Force lightning, and all that good stuff!
I've been roto-ing LS blades for about 2 years now.

Email me your info, and Put StarWars film somewhere in Title please.
Old May 5th, 2007, 10:22 AM   #262
Regular Crew

Columbia SC Shooter

I will be having one day shoots/projects coming up in Columbia SC. Am looking for a shooter with an XL2 (preferred) or DVX who can respond on a semi regular basis. These are in controlled lab/studio environments.

I've got one upcoming in late May-June, and am not exactly sure just yet what the client wants, as we are in the middle of storyboarding now. It won't be more than a half day - full day shoot. Pay will be $400-$500 depending on what the client wants and time commitments. He is making it sound very simple now...

My client is moving his testing labs from Seattle to Columbia, and there may be more of these from time to time. I will ask for a non-compete with the specific customers on these shoots as they occur. It wouldn't hurt if you have any construction experience...

Bill
Old May 6th, 2007, 02:22 PM   #263
New Boot

Sound Person in West Caldwell, NJ May 18th and 20th

I am working on a low-budget short film shooting for 3 days May 18, 19, 20th. It will be shot in the West Caldwell, NJ. I’m humbly requesting the assistance of a skilled soundperson with gear to come out and give us a hand for 1 or 2 days.

Their will be some compensation, and a written contract stating full payment upon sale of the short. If the short gets made into a 2 hr. movie then you will get first right of refusal as sound person on the feature. I know you have heard this before, but have you had it in writhing?

Food will be provided. I know that production and I like to eat, so it should be rather tasty.

It will be one very busy day and one very short day. The short day May 18 is sound for only one scene 2-3 hours. The long one May 20th will be 12 big ones.

If you can’t do both days maybe you can do one?
Pre-production has been working hard in order not to dilly dally during the shoot days, as so not, to waste time.

The story is actually good, I think it can sell. I am very fussy and this seams to have the stuff that makes for good story telling. Although if it gets made into a movie I think that the Hall Mark Channel or PAX would pick it up.
It’s a story, not lots of special effects. Remember stories? They make you feel more emotions than just adrenalin. Not that adrenalin is bad. ummmmmmmm adrenalin

Send me an E-Mail if you an help Naturalsettings@optonline.net

-Charlie
Old May 9th, 2007, 07:23 AM   #264
Major Player

Music Needed (something like Muse's "Falling Away With You")

Hi everyone!

This is kind of a random thing to ask here - but you never know your luck!

I'm after a song that sounds like Muse's "Falling Away With You".

We are currently using that song as a temp track and it fits in perfectly! But, as this particular film is a no-budget short film, getting the rights to it kinda tricky.

So, I'm hoping that someone here knows of a band that sounds like Muse (or that least that particular song!). Or, if someone knows a member of Muse that I can get in contact with - that would be even better!

Or, if you're a composer, and think you can come up with something that has the same "feel" as "Falling Away With You", and don't mind doing something for love - then please get in touch with me!

I've got a couple of people currently searching through MySpace and other online band communities, but no luck so far!

Again, sorry for the random question - but this place has answered some pretty crazy stuff before!

Thanks in advance...

Chris!
Old May 9th, 2007, 01:31 PM   #265
Tourist

Columbia SC Shooter

Bill,

I have a DVX and an XH-A1. Please contact me for more info about the shoots. I live about 1 1/2 hours north of Columbia.

Thanks!

Robbe
Old May 9th, 2007, 07:20 PM   #266
New Boot

Chris,

I can hook you up with a couple of people. One is a very good composer and can do just about any style. Contact me.
Old May 9th, 2007, 10:40 PM   #267
Regular Crew

DP needed for Music Vids.

I'm looking for a talented DP to build a working relationship with. We are a small company doing Music videos and we have one coming up in early June. The pay is there, although it isn't great. The cam is HVX 200 w/ M2 or Mini 35 adapter. The shoots will only be two day shoots. The projects are getting bigger and bigger so I'm looking for someone who wants to work with me for a while.

Please email me here:

slimothytim@yahoo.com

Rock on.
Old May 9th, 2007, 10:50 PM   #268
Wrangler

You might have a little more luck if you told people where you were located. :)
Old May 9th, 2007, 10:50 PM   #269
Inner Circle

Might help if people knew where you were located.
Old May 10th, 2007, 06:52 AM   #270
Major Player

3 chip HD/SD widescreen cam op needed May 18

3 hrs work (7-10pm) Filming a 20th anniversary for a radio show. Need a 1/3" or bigger 3CCD or Cmos HD/SD camcorder. Shot in Widescreen SD. If interested contact me. Pay is $200 for 3hrs. Cam will be static just come in setup and leave wide primarily. Near Wheaton MD, will provide info if interested.

Monday@quincevideo.com
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands