Helping Hands from 2007 - Page 22 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old June 5th, 2007, 05:20 PM   #316
Regular Crew

Hello Eugene,

Please check www.8cho.com.mx and www.8cho.com.mx/crea.

The first one is our website and the second one is a draft of a wedding site we are doing right now.

Regards,
Rodrigo Medina
Old June 5th, 2007, 06:20 PM   #317
Regular Crew

Rodrigo, I checked out your site, very nice. I have a question for you about your flash buttons. What script did you use to get the animation to reverse when the mouse is taken off the button? It is very smooth.
Old June 5th, 2007, 08:36 PM   #318
Regular Crew

SA, CA, Africa Experience & Contacts

I have 10 years travel and 6 years video shooting experience in Ecuador, Peru, NW Brazil, Belize, Honduras, some portions of Mexico. The bulk of my work is in remote jungle or rural settings, but can move around urban enviornments with no problem. I have developed many reliable and honest local contacts/guides in these countries which assist me in logistics and travel.

Additionally, although I have not personally travelled to the following countries; we have developed a reliable network of contacts in Kenya, Uganda, and Viet Nam. I am available for work in these countries.

I will be travelling all over Jamaica late June 2007. In Jan 2008. I will be in and around Angamos, Peru (try to find that on a map) on the Javier River shooting the Mayaruna "Cat People" in Peru and Brazil. I will be in Lima for a day or two and can get to Iquitos if neede. If anyone needs footage from these areas please contact me.

In any the above countries, I can hit the ground running. Additionally, I will be able to assist in logistics and travel for any other persons needed for the assignment.

I shoot with a 110U and necessary ancillary equipment.

Please call or drop me a note if I can be of assistance to you.

Jon Haskell
Rivers of the World
Westfield, IN USA
317 281 4375
www.row.org
Old June 6th, 2007, 08:15 AM   #319
Major Player

I worked with William in NY and he's a very knowledgable, professional camera operator. If you need a qualified camera operator for a production or broadcast television show then William is an excellent choice.

Ben Lynn
Old June 6th, 2007, 01:10 PM   #320
Regular Crew

Own an HV20 in LA? Test with my Redrock M2

I'm a Redrock M2 owner looking to test the HV20.

Are you an HV20 owner looking to test the Redrock M2?

I live in Los Angeles (westwood).

Shoot me an email if you're interested.

Jeff
jeffmmccutcheon@yahoo.com

Last edited by Jeff McCutcheon; June 6th, 2007 at 01:15 PM. Reason: changed email
Old June 6th, 2007, 06:12 PM   #321
Regular Crew

Thanks guys. Will do.
Old June 7th, 2007, 04:49 PM   #322
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hurd View Post
Two of our sponsors in the L.A. area should have XH rentals: Abel Cine Tech and Birns & Sawyer.

Contact info is on our Sponsors page at http://www.dvinfo.net/sponsors
Chris,

Neither of those vendors show the XH-A1 in their website. I haven't called, so not sure if this is carried, but at least the website has no info.
Old June 8th, 2007, 12:45 PM   #323
Regular Crew

LA HV20 owners - Free Redrock M2 rental

I live in Westwood and I own the Redrock M2.

I'd like to test the HV20. I'll offer a free day's rental if I we can get together and run some low light tests.

jeff
jeffmmccutcheon@yahoo.com
Old June 11th, 2007, 06:36 PM   #324
Regular Crew

Hi Ben, what can I said, thank you for the opportunity to work with you, appreciate your comments here, you’re a professional person in the field, hope we keep working together and exchange our thoughts, and you’re always welcome as a friend and colleague, is a great pleasure meeting you in New York…..

I can’t wait to go to Detroit and work your next assignment.

Regards,

William Osorio

Last edited by William Osorio; June 11th, 2007 at 08:57 PM.
Old June 11th, 2007, 09:19 PM   #325
Regular Crew

lend a cam ontario canada

hello folks Im in st.catharines ON and need to borrow a JVC or canon any bigger camera then a DVX that i have already..its for a marketing video of a new camera system,,if interested and nearby please email to pmander@cogeco.ca I will forward more info and video upon request.

you may also be present for the shooting, shoul.d take no longer then 3 hours ,I dont need to use the camera its just for show on the system in a commercial

thanks in advance

Pete
www.kre8-fx.com
Old June 11th, 2007, 09:59 PM   #326
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Godden View Post
Greetings

I'd like to rent an HVX and P2 card in the Calabasas to Thousand Oaks area of So Ca.

I'm looking for a local (Conejo Valley) pickup-return only so no west-LA or SF valley please. I only really need 1/2 rentals preferably on Fridays.

Thanks
JohnG
bump to to top
Old June 12th, 2007, 11:17 AM   #327
Major Player

Rent tripod and...

I would like to locate a place where I can rent a tripod over a weekend for a shoot in Daytona using jvc gy-hd100u. Anyone know of any places in Orlando that may have one for rent?

Not sure yet but I may have to also rent a couple of reflectors/stands, unless there is a lighting person with the items that can spare a a few hours of time on a no pay gig.

Also, I only have the battery that came with the camera so who has the best prices on getting some battery power?

Thank you
Lisa
Old June 12th, 2007, 10:11 PM   #328
Regular Crew

Massachusetts camera operators

Hey everyone, I'm producing an internet comedy series that will begin production on Friday, June 29th, and continue every Friday up until the first week of September. I'm wondering if anyone would like to volunteer (this is a no budget endeavor) to be our DP. We're looking to shoot progressive, and don't really want to settle for anything less. We have a web designer doing the site for us, and we already have an editor dedicated to the project.
Old June 12th, 2007, 10:28 PM   #329
Regular Crew

ok

ok just so people dont think this is some sort of scam,, heres a temporary video I put up on yourtube, then youll see why Im looking for something to borrow,,Hope you like its been a year in the making.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XUH2ATAEJ0

Pete
Old June 13th, 2007, 11:16 PM   #330
Trustee

Atlanta/Savannah HDV Cam needed LOW PAY! WAHOO!

Howdy all, We need a second cam to shoot some b-roll this weekend in Savannah. The producer offered a rediculously low price, but if there's anyone who's able to let us use the camera for 150 please contact me thorugh this website. I'm sorry about the low rate, but if you've got nothing else going on, I guess it's like a "free" 150 bucks eh?

We'll be leaving atlanta friday morning(ish) to get to savannah so if you're in atlanta and have one you'd like to rent out let me know then. We'll be back on sunday.

thanks
nick

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands