Helping Hands from 2007 - Page 35 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2007, 10:01 AM   #511
Major Player

Videographer base in Munich Germany need work.

Hi all ,

I am currently taking sometime off to look after my house. I need to do major renovation by myself. But I have time for side jobs.

I have a Canon XHA1 that is upgraded. It can do PAL or NTSC ( 24f,25f,30i,50i, 60i) If anyone wants any footage here in Munich city or Bavaria area. Please contact me and I can film it for you. I got FCP 5 to do any editing for you too. Willing to do anything on the set too, I can cook too...( at least my wife says so)

Contact me at davidchiaemail@yahoo.com

Sorry that I haven't got time to set up my personal site to show my showreel, but soon I'll have it up since I'm free for 3 months.

Regards
David

Last edited by David Chia; October 24th, 2007 at 11:52 AM.
Old October 24th, 2007, 12:15 PM   #512
Tourist

Crew needed for Feature Film in Maryland

Behind The Wall Productions is searching for talent behind the camera for our upcoming feature film "Last Breath". All positions listed are paid. Interviews will be held on Monday, November 12th and Tuesday, November 13th 2007. E-mail dcross@btwproductions.com for more information or to set up an appointment. If you are interested but are not able to come in for an in-person interview on either of those days, other arrangements can be made.

The following crew positions are available:

Sound Recorder
Boom Operator
Script Supervisor
Production Assistants
Production Designer/Art Director
Makeup and Hairdressing Artist
SFX Makeup Artist
Visual Effects Supervisor
Prop Master
Gaffer
Grips
Old October 24th, 2007, 12:17 PM   #513
Tourist

Sound Mixer/Recorder needed in Maryland

Behind The Wall Productions is in need of an on-set Sound Mixer/Recorder for our upcoming feature film shooting in January/February 2008. The position is paid. Interviews will be held on Monday, November 12th and Tuesday, November 13th 2007. E-mail dcross@btwproductions.com for more information or to set up an appointment. If you are interested but are not able to come in for an in-person interview on either of those days, let me know.
Old October 24th, 2007, 03:30 PM   #514
Tourist

videographer wanted

We are looking to hire a videographer to film hunts and help in the devleopment of our new dvd and tv series. Deer and turkey hunting expericence is a plus. Must not be afraid of heights. Editing skills also a plus. This is you chance to impart your creative abilites and help produce a new line of hunting shows. Please contact Devin@truetimber.com
Old October 24th, 2007, 03:33 PM   #515
New Boot

hello, i'm in dire need of your services

swimmerman119@yahoo.com
Old October 24th, 2007, 03:36 PM   #516
New Boot

still in need of help?
swimmerman119@yahoo.com
Old October 24th, 2007, 09:56 PM   #517
Major Player

Hey Adam,
Shouldn't you have contact info on either your website or email contact here? I'd like to ask a couple of questions.
Old October 25th, 2007, 06:03 PM   #518
Major Player

Videographer Producer wanted

Dreamtime Entertainment is looking for a producer/videographer full time at our production company in the fort myers FL area. I'm looking for someone who is really talented with oodles of experience who does it all ... shoots, lights and edits and knows the graphics suites. Plus has the creative skills and personality to work with our clients. We are a FCPro shop. We do everything from national cable docs, & medical marketing to regional commercials. email me a link to your work or resume at info@dreamtimeentertainment.com ... Please don't deluge me with phone calls.

Dave
Old October 28th, 2007, 09:39 PM   #519
Regular Crew

Where is the position needed? And for how long?

Where is the position needed? And for how long?
Old October 29th, 2007, 10:51 AM   #520
Trustee

A quick bump by why way of a reminder that I'm still eager to take a look at any of your 3d and graphics needs !

Cheers
Mat
Old October 29th, 2007, 04:20 PM   #521
Regular Crew

FCP editor needed in Orange County, CA

In the same time it takes most companies to find their footing, Budo Videos has stomped to the top of Mixed Martial Arts mountain and put the competition to sleep with devastating selection and bone-blasting customer service.

As our company continues to bulk up (naturally, of course; no performance enhancing pharmaceuticals here!), we are coming to require the services of particular employees in more specific areas.

The square peg we’re looking for to plug this intrinsic four-sided-hole of a position, needs to be a ninja with Final Cut Studio 2, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. We need the type of techno-Samurai-with-an-Eye that can take raw video footage and Origami it into a wicked, finished, fully Authored DVD product (gotta be able to work in both SD and HD formats).

So, if you can do all that, and are bitchin’ way cool, and don’t mind a fun, relaxed work environment send us a demo reel.

Attn: Dave
Budovideos.com
7495 Anaconda Ave.
Garden Grove CA 92841
Old October 29th, 2007, 04:57 PM   #522
Major Player

Santa Cruz Cali operator/grip/ wedding video

I am a wedding videographer, and I am getting married may 10th in Ben Lomond. I have two pd170's, sennheiser wireless, shotgun mics, bogen tripod. what I do not have is an available operator for the day. I live several hundred miles away. and everyone I know is busy or attending my wedding. I am looking for someone to run the equipment for the entire wedding and reception. one day only, operate my equipment only. The operator will be in charge of the shoot, setup, moving to the reception, etc. If anyone is interested, or knows where I can find a local Santa Cruz operator available for the day, please email me at allensracing@hotmail.com
Old October 29th, 2007, 06:07 PM   #523
Regular Crew

cameraperson - ghana west africa

i have a client from australia looking for a cameraperson to shoot "high" quality footage in ghana early in january for a tv doco, preferably someone in ghana (or close by). probably 5 day shoot.

any suggestions
can email me greg@imaginemedia.com.au
ta
greg
Old October 29th, 2007, 07:47 PM   #524
New Boot

email replied, thanks
Old October 29th, 2007, 08:45 PM   #525
New Boot

Wedding videographer needed in Cleveland, OHIO

As, I title states I am looking tor wedding videorgapher in Cleveland, OHIO. Please contact me if you will be able to do a wedding in June of 2008.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands