DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/)
-   -   Helping Hands from 2007 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/helping-hands/72774-helping-hands-2007-a.html)

Devon Lyon February 4th, 2007 07:44 PM

Las Vegas Nevada A1 shooter needed

Looks like we will be shooting a few interviews in Nevada, likely in Vegas. We would like to just send down my partner as director and hire a local A1 owner so we don't have to lug down our gear. Would need a light kit. Would really like if you were using a 35mm adaptor as we will shoot a lot of the other parts with a Brevis35.

Anyone?

Jon Griffin February 4th, 2007 09:35 PM

I am in Vegas with an A1. What are the dates you are looking at? If I can help let me know.

Thanks

Jon Griffin

Devon Lyon February 4th, 2007 10:49 PM

Jon,

My guess is that we will know a lot more this week. Do you have private contact information so we can discuss off line? Thanks!

Marcin Wilczek February 5th, 2007 09:17 AM

FS-100 for VHX 200 in NYC, anyone?

Hi.

Need to rent a FS 100 for a 1 day ASAP.

Thanks,

Allan Black February 5th, 2007 06:04 PM

Sydney A1 shooter needed, Feb 24.

with camera, early start full day, expenses paid. Email me, thanks.

Noel Evans February 7th, 2007 07:35 AM

A1 owner operator in Tokyo

For this coming Sunday 11th. Required for three hours. Just had a late drop out. 20,000 yen for the shoot (fixed camera position), plus see a great band and get a free beer after.

I do have a plan B which I need to kick into effect Friday. So get in touch soon!

admin at scarlet-films dot com

Barry Gribble February 7th, 2007 10:59 PM

DC-Area Sound Man / Boom Op also PAs needed Feb 10/11

Hey all,

I lost my regular sound guy for a shoot this weekend so I am looking for a relatively experienced sound person for Sat Feb 10, 8AM - 5PM and Sun Feb 11, 5PM - 11PM. We have a boom and three lavs going in to a mixer, so the sound person will be operating the boom and monitoring the boom and lavs. Pay is $100/day.

We definitely have a good time on the shoot, but work hard and fast.

Additionall we'd love to have a couple more PAs. There is no pay on that, but you get food and good experience.

The shoot is my sitcom, Buddy Jackson (link in my signature)

Email me via the link on my name in the post header, or repost here.

Thanks.

Noel Evans February 8th, 2007 02:28 AM

Sorry couldnt wait - B plan invoked.

Jay C Masters February 8th, 2007 09:21 AM

Need a sound person in Trenton, NJ $150.00

Hello,

I'm still looking for a sound person for my short film. I will be shooting all in one day this weekend Feb 10th.

First Location: Trenton, NJ (2:15 afternoon - 5:30 afternoon)

Break 5:45 afternoon - 9:30 night

Please send resume
Second Location: Trenton, NJ (9:45 night - 12:30 night)

pay: $150.00

Please send resume and equipment list to
jay_zero1@yahoo.com

Stephanie Welch February 9th, 2007 12:13 PM

Seeking experienced editor who knows Vegas Video

Seeking an editor working in Sony Vegas Video. This is a paid position. We're currently working in Vegas on a feature length documentary, around 100-110 minutes long.

We're moving into post, and have a paid position for an experienced editor who can work with our rough cut and help us produce a fine cut in Vegas. We've narrowed down the material to about 3 - 3 1/2 hours. We'd prefer someone who has experience editing feature-length documentaries and can help us with dramatic pacing and structure.

We need full-time commitment for 2-3 months, beginning sometime in April 2007. We are in the SF Bay Area - someone working here is a plus, but not required.

Anyone interested should email stephanie@paragon-media.org, or send sample work and resume' by mail to:

Paragon Media
2054 University Ave., Suite 410
Berkeley, CA 94704

Michael Best February 9th, 2007 05:42 PM

Added:

Desisti 5K
Desisti 2K 320
(2) Strand 2K Bambino's
Kliegl 1K
(2) large softboxes

William W. Holcomb February 12th, 2007 01:33 PM

Marty,

Left you an email - I'd be glad to work with you. I have HDV and SD gear (all 3ccd), full audio w/ XLR inputs and mics, etc. Check your email and give me a call if you're still looking!

William W. Holcomb February 12th, 2007 01:46 PM

Available for freelance work in NE Ohio

I'm new to wedding videography but have good experience in shooting indy (indie) films and some commercial spots. I own a Sony HDR-FX1 and two Panasonic AG-DVC30s. All three have XLR inputs. I have an Azden UHF wireless mic set-up along with shotgun mics and two iRivers for backup audio capture. Also have top-of-the-line tripods, on-camera lighting, etc.

I'm proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0, After Effects 7, Photoshop CS2, and Encore 2.0 so if you need editing and/or compositing work done I can also help there.

I live in NE Ohio (Twinsburg) and work only Mon-Thurs so I have Fridays open for rehearsals or misc editing work.

If interested, email me at william@holcombgroup.com to discuss. Thanks in advance!

Lisa Bennett February 12th, 2007 03:51 PM

Help with rate

Hi,

What's the going rate to shoot 2 hours of HD footage for a client? He just needs me to shoot him using his car cleaning products and hand over the tape. It's a new client and I don't want to overcharge or undercharge either.

Thank you, Lisa

Mike Teutsch February 12th, 2007 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa Bennett
Hi,

What's the going rate to shoot 2 hours of HD footage for a client? He just needs me to shoot him using his car cleaning products and hand over the tape. It's a new client and I don't want to overcharge or undercharge either.

Thank you, Lisa

Can't give you a specific figure, but what is he going to do with the footage once you shoot it. Can he capture it, edit it, what is it for?

Two hours may take you all day to actually shoot, so maybe a daily rate?

Mike