Helping Hands from 2008 - Page 15 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2008, 01:28 PM   #211
Regular Crew

Wade, thank you for offering. We have found someone closer to Philly that is offering to help us. But if you don't mind, I'd like to keep you in mind should we not be able to get a timely transfer with him.

Thank you once again.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 02:56 PM   #212
Major Player

Sorry, could have been a bit more clear about that; they're both not 'one click' solutions.

I use a dedicated gmail account and look for similar completed projects and will also invite providers that came up positive in the (re)search. I use 'non public' projects if I can.

That said, I've had good results in specific projects (TYPO3 CMS, Java, XML), but YMMV.

George/

Last edited by George Kroonder; May 3rd, 2008 at 01:52 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 09:35 PM   #213
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Meyerson View Post
I can do those for you...email sent
mike, tapes sent today per emails. thanks very much !! really appreciate it!!
Old May 2nd, 2008, 09:39 PM   #214
Major Player

no problemo...glad to help.
Old May 4th, 2008, 10:03 AM   #215
Regular Crew

"Youth documentary training project" partner needed

hi all,

In Turkey, We, as my company devbelgesel and "Center for European Union Education and Youth Programme" are producing a project proposal about documentary training for youth. then these youths prepare doc films of themselves and their cultures across Turkey. we apply to US government and need US partner. This partner should be either production company, NGO or faculty related to film making and communication. anyone who interested in drop me an email soon.

thanks,

Alkım Ün
Old May 4th, 2008, 07:26 PM   #216
Regular Crew

Download the script here:
http://senduit.com/061d25
Old May 5th, 2008, 09:04 AM   #217
Major Player

Alkim,

I'm interested to know what part your US partner would play. You can contact me here: http://www.centerstreetproductions.c...cgi?pg=contact

Thanks,
Phil Gioja
Center Street
Old May 5th, 2008, 09:08 AM   #218
Regular Crew

Shooter and Editor in Bend

Hi Allen,
My name is Todd Moen here in Bend Oregon and I just was sent a link to your posting about a month ago. I have worked on ESPN, OLN, and CBS outdoor television shoots and have done a ton of shooting all over the world, shooting fly fishing and different types of hunting shows. I'm always up for any good ideas...
Please goto my website if you would like a taste of my more recent work on the water.
Thanks and have a great day,
Todd
Old May 5th, 2008, 12:07 PM   #219
Regular Crew

film composer for hire

hi, my friend composes music for movies and has 20 years experience for the greek theatre and friendly rates.
you can check out his work here:
www.music.metallinos.com
thanks
g
Old May 8th, 2008, 12:20 PM   #220
Major Player

Need a digibeta master made

Of a music video I shot.

Anyone interested in doing this? Thanks!
Old May 8th, 2008, 02:48 PM   #221
Regular Crew

Not a problem we do it all the time from hard drives or file on dvd.
call 412-281-4000 x28

Thanks

Chuck Wall
www.dvdpa.com
Old May 9th, 2008, 01:33 PM   #222
Major Player

If you haven't found anybody yet, could you let me know what functionality you're looking at? I am not as versed with javascript as other languages, I work on video games for consoles. I have been working on web stuff lately, just to learn it so there is a possibility I can help you out.
Old May 10th, 2008, 11:23 AM   #223
Regular Crew

Bump

Still looking..Also capable of Website design and development using HTML, Javascript, connecting to sql, and java backend.
Old May 15th, 2008, 08:46 AM   #224
Inner Circle

LA Prod Co Seeks Sony EX-1 Shooters in NY and Rome

Hi all:

LA production company seeking to hire two Sony EX-1 shooters to photograph buildings and landmarks, one in Glencove, Long Island, NY and one in Rome, Italy. We are producing a bonus feature for a DVD release and need to match angles and shots with scenes in a classic film title. Specific requirements listed below...

1. Videographer must have professional credits and experience and own a Sony EX-1 only. The main portion of this project here in LA is being shot on the EX-1 and edited on an XDCAM EX timeline so only EX-1 owners please

2. Videographer must know area and live in or near area (Glencove, Long Island, NY and Rome, Italy) must be able to quickly and efficiently travel to specified locations/landmarks and shoot guerilla style. We specifically need smooth, well composed scenic tripod mounted shots, not hand held. We will send you screen captures from the film of each shot for the framing, angle and composition required.

3. Work made for hire, flat rate plus expenses (fuel, transportation, meals, parking). Videographer must submit itemized copies of receipts for expense reimbursement. We will own footage. Videographer must be experienced in guerilla, low key shooting style as we will not have time or budget to obtain permits. The key is looking and acting like a tourist while obtaining necessary shots.

4. We will FedEx you a hard drive with our FedEx account number, you will shoot footage, transfer to drive and FedEx back to us using our FedEx account.

5. You will receive credit on U.S. DVD release and can list on IMDB as camera operator once title is released.

6. Shoots will happen in first part of June. We anticipate one day shoot in Glencove, Long Island and one to two day shoot in Rome, Italy.

7. For videographer in Rome, must be VERY fluent in English, computer saavy and footage must be shot at 60Hz 1080 setting, not 50Hz settings.

8. Day rate commensurate with experience.

Contact Dan at blfilms@mac.com
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:24 AM   #225
Regular Crew

I Need To Rent A DVCAM Deck

Can anyone rent me a DVCam deck for 2 days or the weekend I have to capture 14 tapes for editing, or if you could point me in the right direction to a good deal rental in the LA area, if so send me a PM, thanks.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands