Helping Hands from 2008 - Page 9 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old March 25th, 2008, 12:44 PM   #121
Tourist

Need extra hand?

Hi all,

I am new here. I am trying to get some experience in weddings and events videography. I have shot some birthday, Religious events and corporate events. I have some experience with audio and video restoration.

If some one needs extra hand in Dallas, TX area please contact me at nassir dot malik AT gmail dot com.

I have experience with the following software’s.

Edius Pro 4.5
Adobe Premiere pro CS3
Adobe After Effects CS3.
Adobe Photoshop CS3.
Adobe sound booth
Adobe Audition

I have the following equipments.

Sony FX1 HD camera
EDIUS NX Express HD Editing system.
Sennheiser EW100 G2 WIRELESS DUAL KIT
Bogen / Manfrotto 3182 TRIPOD with FLUID HEAD
Bogen / Manfrotto CINE/VID DELUXE DOLLY
Bogen / Manfrotto 561B FLUID VIDEO MONOPOD
Old March 25th, 2008, 04:19 PM   #122
DV Rig Pro

Las Vegas shooters needed for NAB

Still need few LV local shooters with cameras to help at NAB.
Old March 25th, 2008, 08:06 PM   #123
Trustee

looking for an animated character

Our group logo is below

I'd love to find a way to animate this but It occurs to me that what will take me a year might be pretty easy for someone who actually knows what they're doing.

Any bored 3D animators out there who might be interested in helping us out?

www.justshorts.info
Attached Thumbnails
Helping Hands from 2008-logowhite.jpg  
Old March 25th, 2008, 11:12 PM   #124
Inner Circle

toonboom allows you to build a 3D avatar and animate it in real time, including lipsync from a microphone.
The product is very expensive and does not include any tools to create the puppet (usually made in 3Dstudio), but some companies offers this as service, so the cost could be affordable.
This is mainly a realtime presentation product for events, but all the screen can be recorded, so you can use it at will to do a quick and dirty animation on the fly, with no knowledge about 3D. you just use the program as a puppet.
you can even dowload a free demo with some prededigned characters (the dino is really great !)
Old March 26th, 2008, 05:12 PM   #125
Regular Crew

Okay, I've extended the deadline. PLEASE, ANYONE TONIGHT THAT CAN DO A VOICE OVER CONTACT ME ASAP!!!! (wed, march 26)
salil@salsunproductions.com
Old March 27th, 2008, 08:07 AM   #126
Major Player

I'm doing a VO recording session tonight (3-27) and may be able to piggyback this project onto it. Might that work?
Old March 27th, 2008, 02:28 PM   #127
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Mailath View Post
Our group logo is below

I'd love to find a way to animate this but It occurs to me that what will take me a year might be pretty easy for someone who actually knows what they're doing.

Any bored 3D animators out there who might be interested in helping us out?

www.justshorts.info
I'd suggest something Pythonesque, 3D/CG would be a stretch for that logo. What would you like to see it "do"? Jumping jacks? The old soft-shoe?
Old March 27th, 2008, 02:36 PM   #128
Inner Circle

sorry it is not toonboom , but toonMx i was refering to.
Old March 30th, 2008, 06:33 AM   #129
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Newsom View Post
Hi Guys,
I have a client who needs a couple of sit down interviews(basic lighting, one mic) shot in Paris, France and Huizen, Holland. The shoots would be very straight forward, and only take a couple of hours.
So far the quotes he has received have been in the 2000 euro range, which seems very high, but what do I know.

Wouldn't have to be XDCam HD, but it would be great if it was.

The client is a long time customer of mine, knowledgeable and great to work for.

Any help appreciated.

Peter
Hi Peter,

Still looking for someone in Holland? I am based in Amsterdam and shoot with the Z1. Send me a pm if you're interested.

best regards,

Wolf
Old April 2nd, 2008, 05:11 PM   #130
Major Player

Freelance outdoor videographers needed

i have some days to schedule for a national outdoor television show on The Outdoor Channel. Experience required!!! this will be a fast paced show with the cameraman trying to get as much as he can in real time. No re-creates, just as it happens. Cameras will be provided. You must be a hunter. Pay ranges from experience $250.00 a day to 350.00 a day plus expenses. I have to see footage you shot. References would be good!!!!!!!

Send all demo reels to:

LT Productions
33445 John barber rd
Holden,La
Old April 2nd, 2008, 05:35 PM   #131
Major Player

Turkey hunting I assume? You can view various shows I have done a the sfgmedia link below. I would prefer to shoot with my own gear (Sony EX1 and or XDCam 350. Of course rental rates would apply.

I can furnish references if you like what you see.

Jim
Old April 4th, 2008, 01:35 PM   #132
Regular Crew

Looking for someone with JVC HD100/200 or BR50 in Philadelphia

We recently shot a project in HDV format and are unable to capture it through our camera. We are looking for someone with a JVC HD100/200 series camera or a BR50 deck to rent so we can capture. Or, if you have either of these 2 items and Adobe Premiere Pro, we would be willing to pay for you to capture. Please let me know what you would ask for compensation.
Old April 5th, 2008, 08:16 PM   #133
Major Player

you should contact Ben Lynn - he's been a part of this forum for a long time. He currently has one - he's near me in Illinois, but I bet he'd help you out. He's shooting the Final Four right now, but I think he has some time off in a week or two.
Old April 6th, 2008, 12:32 AM   #134
Trustee

Production Crew Required in India

We are now looking for talented and hard-working individuals to fill the following posts:

1.Director of Photography
2.Assistant Cameraman (Two Nos.)
3.Assistant Directors (Two Nos.)
4.Production Assistant (One No.)
5.Sound Recordist
6.Editor
7.Music Composer

We are shooting an independent low-budget feature film (100-120 min) in High-Definition. The tentative title is ‘The Impossible Mystery’.

Schedule: April (30 days of Pre-production) May (15 days of Production)

Salary: There is no salary for any of the jobs. However, the Producer will bear all costs of food, transportation and lodging during the course of the project. What the candidates get in return is a chance to work on a groundbreaking venture (which includes travel and a lot of fun) thereby gaining valuable experience and contacts. If there are profits from the production, a profit-sharing deal can be worked out.

For complete details regarding job responsibilities please visit www.theindiefarm.com. Please go through the website, read the guidelines carefully and completely before responding. Use the email on the website for communications.

If you are the adventurous kind, we look forward to working with you!
Old April 6th, 2008, 01:01 AM   #135
Inner Circle

Geez Sareesh.............

You're leaving it a bit late in the day for us wimpish Westerners to be hauling ass around Kerala aren't you?

April/ May, gonna be steamier than a sauna.

Great place to shoot tho, if you can see what you're doing through sweat obscured bi - focals!

Thinking about it.

Er, hang on a bloody minute - it's April already!

Please tell me it's a typo and you really mean Nov/ Dec/ Jan later this year.

I take it transport To/ From India is off the menu? (Who am I kidding with that one?)

CS

PS. Like the accent. Oxford or Cambridge? (No offense intended)

Hmm, even my befuddled brain has figured out I can't free up in that time frame, guess that's a reluctant "No" then. Bugger.

Next time, give me a bit more warning!

Intrigued, but not terminally so, as to why you don't just take a mob from Mumbai?

Last edited by Chris Soucy; April 6th, 2008 at 01:41 AM. Reason: +
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands