Konova motorized slider - controller help needed at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Jibs / Cranes / Booms
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old November 13th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #1
Major Player

Konova motorized slider - controller help needed

I recently purchases the Konova basic motorized slider kit. The KBC-3X controller is giving me the fits. The digital display for speed will not settle on a number (fluctuates at lower settings especially), and I can't seem to lock the slider's motion with the joystick. I have to continuously hold it or use a rubber band. Anyone have similar experience? I'm wondering if my controller is defective.
I've sent/received about 8 emails to "Frank" of Konova and between his poor understanding of English and my non-existent Korean skills, I can't seem to get a straight answer. He finally sent me the correct PDF instruction page....but its all in Korean! Any help would be most welcome.
Oren Arieli is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Jibs / Cranes / Booms