JVC GZHD7 New Video Clips! - Page 5 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series

JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series
JVC's Everio Series 3CCD High Definition MPEG2 camcorders.

Old March 29th, 2009, 08:52 AM   #61
Regular Crew

Youtube - Vimeo - Exposure Room - Blip.tv???

I just purchased a HD7 (should have it next week) and have been reading the conversations in this thread about the various hosting sites and the frame rates/resolutions that they convert to. My question is about Blip.tv, I use them and have been happy with the quality of the video.

If you dont mind please check out the couple of little vids I have up and give me your opinions. Mind that these are not HD, I shot these with a GL2/DVX-100A/XL1s, and am very excited to shoot in HD, although I wish it were a HVX-200 but since I am not making money with my camera I cant justify such a nice camera right now so the HD7 will have to do :)

CMPritchett on blip.tv

Thanks
Old March 29th, 2009, 07:14 PM   #62
Major Player

JVC GZ-HD7 new video!

Hello,

I have uploaded one new video if some would like to see here is link: Vegetables & Flowers Maraket in Ahmedabad on Vimeo

Suggestions and feedback are welcome.

Thanks,
Kaushik
Kaushik Parmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2009, 08:53 PM   #63
Trustee

I’ve seen most of your videos including this one and it reminds me that I really do need to go to India one day but I really don’t know when. Theirs other countries I want to visit as well.

I’ve gotten my Associates degree in TV Broadcasting back in 2005 and I ended up taking loans because I couldn’t use the whole amount of my GI Bill unless I’m in college for 36 months. Now with the increase in benefits that should have happened a long time ago, I may actually go back in May and get a Bachelors since I don’t even have a permanent job at the moment and it will make my resume look a little better. Still, I would have preferred to use the rest of my GI Bill to pay off my loans and buy myself a new camcorder since I haven’t bought a good one ever since the HC1. That would definitely turn my life around but it’s too bad I’m not allowed to do that.

So basically it’ll take me a while until I get a chance to go their and I have a good idea on doing a documentary on India. I hope it wont be too long because the country you want to visit today may not be the same county in the future. That’s my advise to anyone who plan on traveling to different countries.
Paulo Teixeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2009, 09:43 PM   #64
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo Teixeira View Post
I’ve seen most of your videos including this one and it reminds me that I really do need to go to India one day but I really don’t know when. Theirs other countries I want to visit as well.

I’ve gotten my Associates degree in TV Broadcasting back in 2005 and I ended up taking loans because I couldn’t use the whole amount of my GI Bill unless I’m in college for 36 months. Now with the increase in benefits that should have happened a long time ago, I may actually go back in May and get a Bachelors since I don’t even have a permanent job at the moment and it will make my resume look a little better. Still, I would have preferred to use the rest of my GI Bill to pay off my loans and buy myself a new camcorder since I haven’t bought a good one ever since the HC1. That would definitely turn my life around but it’s too bad I’m not allowed to do that.

So basically it’ll take me a while until I get a chance to go their and I have a good idea on doing a documentary on India. I hope it wont be too long because the country you want to visit today may not be the same county in the future. That’s my advise to anyone who plan on traveling to different countries.
Yes, I do remeber you have sent me some feedback/ suggestions. I wish all the best for your future, and I hope you will able to fullfiled your dream to visit many places. I wish you will soon be in India and will make what you actually want to make on India.

Kaushik
Old March 29th, 2009, 09:53 PM   #65
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Pritchett View Post
I just purchased a HD7 (should have it next week) and have been reading the conversations in this thread about the various hosting sites and the frame rates/resolutions that they convert to. My question is about Blip.tv, I use them and have been happy with the quality of the video.

If you dont mind please check out the couple of little vids I have up and give me your opinions. Mind that these are not HD, I shot these with a GL2/DVX-100A/XL1s, and am very excited to shoot in HD, although I wish it were a HVX-200 but since I am not making money with my camera I cant justify such a nice camera right now so the HD7 will have to do :)

CMPritchett on blip.tv

Thanks
Congratulation! On your purchase of HD7. And I am sure you will love it, how much you pay for it? I am proud owner of HD7 since last two years! I have gone through your given link, but I advise you to upload your video on vimeo, and even now I advise you to upload them in YouTube, since they are now allowing HD videos up to 1GB (10Mins). Vimeo only allow one time 500MB and only 1 HD movie in one week! So YouTube is better to use, file up to 1GB, and no limit of HD videos, you can upload so many.

Kaushik
Old May 8th, 2009, 07:18 PM   #66
Major Player

Musical Show

Recently I have shot one video it is about music. If someone would like to see and have interest in music here is link: Rhythm Pulze, Annual Show 2009 on Vimeo

Suggestions and feedback are appreciated

Thanks,
Kaushik
Old May 26th, 2009, 06:51 AM   #67
Major Player

JVC GZ-HD7 new video!

Hello!

I have uploaded one Musical Fashion Video, if some one is interested here is link: Reliance Broadband+ Launching Event on Vimeo

Feedback/ suggestions are welcom.

Kaushik
Old July 7th, 2009, 06:52 PM   #68
Major Player

New video from HD7

Hello,

Last Sunday in our city one perticular area was "NO CAR DAY". And I take opertunity to make video, I try to show contrast between two days.

Here is link:

C. G. Road Walkers Day, "NO CAR DAY" on Vimeo
YouTube - C.G. Road Walkers Day, "NO CAR DAY"

One more birthday video, this will show how JVC HD7 is abale to get solid colors.

YouTube - Birthday Celebration in Atira

Both videos will show some nice images, captured by HD7.

Suggestions/ feedback are well come.

Kaushik
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:11 PM   #69
Major Player

New video from HD7

This is my new video from HD7, look how GREEN is looking stunning!

Atira, Ahmedabad after rain on Vimeo

Kaushik
Old July 29th, 2009, 10:25 AM   #70
Major Player

New video, Royal Enfield Ride

Last week my friend and his wife and me went on ride of his new Royal Enfield Bullet, I took some video of them and compalie in short film. If some one would like to see please follow below link:

Royal Enfield Ride on Vimeo

YouTube - Royal Enfield Ride

Suggestions/ feedback are most welcome.

Thanks,
Kaushik
Old July 29th, 2009, 10:08 PM   #71
Major Player

You have to have the sound to have the story! I think it would be much better if someone talked what is this motorcycle, why do they enjoy riding.
Robert Rogoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2009, 10:19 PM   #72
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Rogoz View Post
You have to have the sound to have the story! I think it would be much better if someone talked what is this motorcycle, why do they enjoy riding.
Robert Rogoz,

Yes, indeed that would have been great! I really never thought on that, but I am framing it in my mind and realized that yes, if they would have speak something, you know I know what I would have asked them and what they would have replied, I missed this opertunity!

Thanks for your feedback and I took it in correct spirit.

Kaushik
Old September 28th, 2009, 08:16 PM   #73
Major Player

Hello!

I recently did one Wedding Reception video, if someone would would like to see here is link: Marriage Reception Video on Vimeo

I would really appreciate suggestion/ fedback on this video.

Thanks,
Kaushik
Old January 2nd, 2010, 01:19 AM   #74
Major Player

New short video with HD7

Hello

I have created one short video, it is about homeless people in my city who live on roadside, and try live, if someone is interested please here is link:

YouTube - Ahmedabad Winter Morning

I would really appreciate suggestions & feedback.

Thanks
Old January 6th, 2010, 03:23 PM   #75
Major Player

I think you caught the climate really well, but yet again, some interviews would be nice. But I honestly think it's one of your best pieces so far.
Robert Rogoz is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series