JVC GZHD7 New Video Clips! - Page 6 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series
JVC's Everio Series 3CCD High Definition MPEG2 camcorders.

Old January 7th, 2010, 09:24 PM   #76
Major Player

Yes, indeed! You are right, I am glad you like. But I need better camera, thinking to have JVC HM100.

Kaushik
Kaushik Parmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2010, 09:10 AM   #77
Major Player

New Video with HD7

My new videos with HD7:

YouTube - Kankaria Carnival 2009

Feedback suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Old January 16th, 2010, 02:36 AM   #78
Major Player

International Kite Festival 2010, Ahmedabad, India

Hello,

I have today created video on Kite Festival in my city, Ahmedabad. If some one would like to see below is link:

And if some one would like to know about more on Kites Festival in Ahmedabad:

14th January is very special day for Ahmedabad & its state Gujarat. All people flyes kites this day, prepration starts a week or two ago. Last tow days are very busy, people got to buy kites and related accesories. Makers of threads come from the different part of the country, and start making threads before months or two, they make on roadside.

Although the Kite Festival is celebrated all over Gujarat, it is the most exciting in the capital city of Ahmedabad. The night before is electric with brisk business in buying and selling kites, in amazingly numerous bulk purchases. The Patang Bazaar (kite market), situated in the heart of Ahmedabad city, is open 24 hours a day during the Uttarayan week. A visit to the Bazaar in the middle of the night proves beyond all doubt that the entire population of the city is obsessed with kites and they crowd the streets and buy the stocks while negotiating and enjoying through the night.

And the excitement continues even after dark. The nights see the arrival of the illuminated box kites, often in a series strung on one line, to be launched into the sky. Known as tukkals, these kites add a touch of splendor to the dark sky. What's more, the day is marked with the traditional food/delicacy festival of Gujarat like the undhiyu (a delicacy of vegetables), jalebi (sweets), til ladoo (sweets made of sesame seeds) and chikki for the guests from different parts of world.

More on Kite Festival:

hinduism.about.com/od/festivalsholidays/ig/Kite-Festival-of-Gujarat/index_g.htm

facebook.com/pages/Uttarayan-Festival-Kite-Flying-Day/138426063213

Feedback & suggestions are welcome.

Kaushik
Old January 29th, 2010, 09:58 AM   #79
Major Player

Bike Rally

See my new video, Bike Rally in my city.

Feedback, suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Old February 15th, 2010, 06:41 AM   #80
Major Player

Motif Charity Walk 2010, Ahmedabad

Motif Charity Walk 2010, Ahmedabad:

Old February 22nd, 2010, 07:32 PM   #81
Major Player

Toyota Q World Exclusive Auto Show, Ahmedabad

Toyota Kirloskar Motor held the Toyota 'Q' World in Ahmedabad on 21st & 22nd February 2010. Toyota 'Q' World, a two day event, drew large crowds to Karnavati Club, Ahmedabad, the venue of the event. The participants included people from all walks of life, eager to see the well awaited concept model of Toyota's new compact car - Etios.

With the Etios concept - 'World First, India First', Toyota is set to enter the mass volume segment. After the grand success of the world premier of the Toyota Etios concept, at the recently held Delhi Auto Expo, Toyota's quality and technology, renowned globally, was brought to Ahmedabad. Customers eagerly awaiting the launch of Etios concept, got an opportunity, to see the vehicle, in their own city.

The exhibit included an exciting array of 11 vehicles which gave them, a never before, 'touch and feel experience' of Toyota vehicles. Toyota Etios concept was the highlight of the event.The vehicles symbolized the following themes - Eco Friendly and Future, Concept Car and the Toyota Line Up. The exhibit included the newly launched Etios concept and many more interesting and exciting vehicles in the current and future line up of Toyota products namely

The newly launched Prius - world's highest selling hybrid vehicle, Newly launched Prado Diesel, Most popular vehicle in the MPV segment -Fortuner and The king of SUVs - Land Cruiser.

Old March 1st, 2010, 08:30 PM   #82
Major Player

Holi 2010, Indian colourful festival!

Holi Festival:

One of the major festivals of India, Holi is celebrated with enthusiasm and gaiety on the full moon day in the month of Phalgun which is the month of March as per the Gregorian calendar.

Holi festival may be celebrated with various names and people of different states might be following different traditions. But, what makes Holi so unique and special is the spirit of it which remains the same throughout the country and even across the globe, wherever it is celebrated.

Preparations:

Entire country wears a festive look when it is time for Holi celebration. Market places get abuzz with activity as frenzied shoppers start making preparations for the festival. Heaps of various hues of gulal and abeer can be seen on the roadside days before the festival. Pichkaris in innovative and modern design too come up every year to lure the children who wish to collect them as Holi memorabilia and of course, to drench everybody in the town.

Play of Colors:

Great excitement can be seen in people on the day when it is actually the time for the play of colours. Shops and offices remain closed for the day and people get all the time to get crazy and whacky. Bright colours of gulal and abeer fill the air and people take turns in pouring colour water over each other. Children take special delight in spraying colours on one another with their pichkaris and throwing water balloons and passers by. Women and senior citizen form groups called tolis and move in colonies - applying colours and exchanging greetings. Songs, dance on the rhythm of dholak and mouthwatering Holi delicacies are the other highlights of the day.

More on Holi:

holifestival.org/holi-festival.html

Old April 9th, 2010, 11:47 PM   #83
Major Player

Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R Ride

Old July 25th, 2010, 11:13 PM   #84
Major Player

Life in A Day! 24 July 2010

Hello!

My new video:

Thanks
Old August 1st, 2010, 07:13 PM   #85
Major Player

Ahmedabad after Rain

See how my city looks after season's first rain:

Old August 4th, 2010, 10:15 PM   #86
Space Hipster

Great videos, Kaushik! Thanks for letting us see a part of your world. I love the ZX-10!
Glen Vandermolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2010, 06:16 AM   #87
Major Player

Ahmedabad

I am glad you like my videos,
Old August 5th, 2010, 06:22 AM   #88
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen Vandermolen View Post
Great videos, Kaushik! Thanks for letting us see a part of your world. I love the ZX-10!
I am glad you like my videos, I thank you for your appreciation. Yes, indeed it is nice to so other country in videos, thanks to this internet. If you like ZX10 then you must have enjoy my ZX10 video!

You are from FL, and you know I love FL, reason is that I was staying there for some time, I did my MBA from Tampa, FL. I have had great time when I was in USA.I still remember my days when I was in USA!

This was my last day in NY:

You can see my other channel on You Tube if you wish: YouTube - ‪AhmedabadHD's Channel‬‎

Thanks,
Kaushik
Old August 8th, 2010, 10:11 AM   #89
Major Player

Atira After Rain, 2010

See how Atira is looking after season's rain, its pure GREEN:

Kaushik
Old August 16th, 2010, 03:47 AM   #90
Major Player

15th August 2010, Independence Day

15th August 2010, Independence Day of India was celebrated in this way in my city:

I have uploaded new on Vimeo.

YouTube - 15 August 2010, Independence Day, Law Garden Ahmedabad

Kaushik

Last edited by Kaushik Parmar; August 17th, 2010 at 02:52 AM.
Kaushik Parmar is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series