DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/jvc-everio-gz-hd-gz-hm-series/)
-   -   New HD7 footage (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/jvc-everio-gz-hd-gz-hm-series/128456-new-hd7-footage.html)

Wayne Avanson August 21st, 2008 03:51 PM

New HD7 footage

Hello good folk.

If you have time for a quick squint at some nice looking HD7 footage, I'd be glad to have you.

you can start with this one.

Ancient Anatolia on Vimeo

Regards

Avey

Leonard Richardson August 21st, 2008 06:40 PM

Hi

Nice footage

Len

Costantino Briani August 22nd, 2008 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Avanson (Post 923212)
Hello good folk.

If you have time for a quick squint at some nice looking HD7 footage, I'd be glad to have you.

Regards

Avey

Hi,

I have just seen your page on Vimeo, wonderful works very inspired and charming. My preferred is "Falling with the Rain" that Bjørnstads music is perfect.
Thanks for let me know Steven Dempsey work too, I didn't know him before, another great discovery!

Kind Regards, Costantino

Wayne Avanson August 22nd, 2008 07:39 AM

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. here's plenty of great stuff on there. Some with the HD7 (Rastasian, Tracy Lundgren, Overseer Productions) and other cameras, especially good stuff by Steven Dempsey, Philip Bloom, Paul Frederick, and Alastair Brown with the Sony Ex1 and so on.

Go check em out, they inspire me for sure.

Avey

Manuel Correa August 22nd, 2008 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayne Avanson (Post 923212)
Hello good folk.

Regards

Avey

Hi Wayne

WoW! I really liked this video and looked at some of the others you had posted. Very nice. You have a good eye for composition. The music was good too!

You should market these, like a homedics item.

You know, had a stressful day at work! Got to your car and found a parking ticket! Traffic jam on the highway has given you a headache! The car started to overheat! That stupid pebble just put a crack in my windshield. Got home, the water heater is broken, and the refrigerator is on the fritz! There is a hole in my roof and a smoldering meteor in my living room!

Has the world just got you down today?

Relax!

Calm and tranquility is only a DVD away!

Let your mind drift to a happy place with Wayne Avanson's - Restful Surroundings DVD. You'll be glad you did!

Wayne Avanson August 23rd, 2008 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manuel Correa (Post 923568)
Hi Wayne

WoW! I really liked this video and looked at some of the others you had posted. Very nice. You have a good eye for composition. The music was good too!

You should market these, like a homedics item.

You know, had a stressful day at work! Got to your car and found a parking ticket! Traffic jam on the highway has given you a headache! The car started to overheat! That stupid pebble just put a crack in my windshield. Got home, the water heater is broken, and the refrigerator is on the fritz! There is a hole in my roof and a smoldering meteor in my living room!

Has the world just got you down today?

Relax!

Calm and tranquility is only a DVD away!

Let your mind drift to a happy place with Wayne Avanson's - Restful Surroundings DVD. You'll be glad you did!

HA! you're a genius! I should do that, you're right!

Trouble is, my camera is out for repair, my boiler is on the blink, My mixing desk is making a funny buzzing noise, the shower leaks, ad the kitchen needs replacing…

All in all , i'm too stressed to make a nice relaxing dvd for people!

He he. I might look into that sometime. Thanks for the suggestions Manuel, you're bonkers…

Avey