DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   JVC Everio GZ-HD and GZ-HM Series (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/jvc-everio-gz-hd-gz-hm-series/)
-   -   LOST GZ-HD7 DVD Rom (Driver) (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/jvc-everio-gz-hd-gz-hm-series/128664-lost-gz-hd7-dvd-rom-driver.html)

Mac Treouser August 25th, 2008 03:01 AM

LOST GZ-HD7 DVD Rom (Driver)

Hi,

I'm just realize that JVC do an update for GZ-HD7 Driver for QuickTime to reading the .TOD file....

unluckily, i LOST my Installer (the DVD Driver which came with GZ-HD7).
For that, i could not able to do the updating and i might need to use the iSquint to convert the .TOD to mpeg4 for my QuickTime player...

What s'ld i do now?Do anyone c'ld post the original driver for Download? I might need that immediately for some urgently Work...

Thanks and appreciate!!!
;)

Mac Treouser August 25th, 2008 11:21 AM

Please....helps...

Mac Treouser August 26th, 2008 12:19 AM

C'ld anyone tell me where to download it?Thanks and really urgent!!!

Manuel Correa August 26th, 2008 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac Treouser (Post 924918)
C'ld anyone tell me where to download it?Thanks and really urgent!!!

Hello Mac

I don't know that anyone can post what you are asking for. The moderators of this forum may not allow this. Because we are dealing with "registered & copyrighted" material, this could be a no-no for all concerned. I am not aware of any site on the internet where you can download what you ask. The JVC site maintains a few updates or patches for programs and cameras. They do have another site, by it is accessible only to registered service and repair personal.

I believe your best bet would be to contact JVC customer service or repair directly and simply tell them you lost the original disk. They may ask you for the serial number of your camera, when and where you purchased it and if you registered it and have the original sales receipt.

They will send you a new disk for a nominal fee, like pay for shipping and handling. Or you could ask if there is a service facility near where you live and go there instead. I'm sure it is something they would have. Many of the major manufactures, JVC, Canon, Panasonic, RCA for example maintain their own service facilities here in the US, I would imagine the same is true overseas.

I hope this helps you.

Bye.

Waldemar Winkler September 13th, 2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac Treouser (Post 924464)
Hi,

I'm just realize that JVC do an update for GZ-HD7 Driver for QuickTime to reading the .TOD file....

unluckily, i LOST my Installer (the DVD Driver which came with GZ-HD7).
For that, i could not able to do the updating and i might need to use the iSquint to convert the .TOD to mpeg4 for my QuickTime player...

What s'ld i do now?Do anyone c'ld post the original driver for Download? I might need that immediately for some urgently Work...

Thanks and appreciate!!!
;)

I believe I did that same thing a few months ago to a person in your same situation in the UK. If I remember correctly, it is a simple QuickTime plug-in. I have the disc that came with my Hd-7, send me a private e-mail, and I'll send your the QT plug-in file.