Exporting from Vegas at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > JVC GR-HD1U / JY-HD10U

JVC GR-HD1U / JY-HD10U
All about the original single-CCD HDV camcorders from JVC.

Old September 27th, 2003, 02:25 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Exporting from Vegas

I tried outputing a mainconcept 720p 30fps file, renamed it to m2t, but no luck geting it out of the cap app back to the camera. Anyone have any solutions?

David
Old September 27th, 2003, 03:43 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Vegas can't output to the camera

The only way to go back to the camera is if you edit with the software that came bundled with the camera or use Aspect HD and Premiere.

I don't use Vegas, but from what I understand it can only be used for editing and then outputting in a different format, for example to a DVD.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Old September 28th, 2003, 05:18 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Try this. Import the file to the Pro LE editor that came with GR-HD1. If it is accepted than you are OK, otherwise try to change mpeg2 parameters. Next step: put it in a timeline and export - it goes fast. Then you can copy it to a camcorder or to a DVHS tape.
Old September 29th, 2003, 08:07 PM   #4
HDV Cinema

<<<-- Originally posted by Andre Jesmanowicz : Try this. Import the file to the Pro LE editor that came with GR-HD1. If it is accepted than you are OK, otherwise try to change mpeg2 parameters. -->>>

Good thought. I tried it too!

But the KDDI editor will only accept TS files which is what you want to get to.

Remember it's been crippled.

So output an HD MPEG-2 from Vegas then use Womble to convert PS to TS.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > JVC GR-HD1U / JY-HD10U