DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   JVC GR-HD1U / JY-HD10U (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/jvc-gr-hd1u-jy-hd10u/)
-   -   HDV Training DVD review! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/jvc-gr-hd1u-jy-hd10u/26462-hdv-training-dvd-review.html)

Heath McKnight May 24th, 2004 09:30 AM

HDV Training DVD review!

I've done a review of Darren Kelly's excellent HDV Jumpstart DVD. You can find it here on our HDV Info Net board.

Also, for more info, check out Darren's HDV Training website here!

(And yes, we have an HDV Info Net website, full of great things!)

heath

Troy Lamont May 24th, 2004 06:04 PM

Nice review Heath!

Troy

Heath McKnight May 24th, 2004 10:26 PM

Thanks, Troy. It's a great DVD, honestly.

heath

Christopher C. Murphy May 24th, 2004 10:33 PM

Hey Heath, just an FYI...I've joined you.

I quit my job today and now have to get my business going! My HD10u better hold up while I try and make money..

Murph

Heath McKnight May 24th, 2004 11:22 PM

Murph,

I'll email you write now!

heath

Tim Lane August 9th, 2004 11:41 PM

Hey Heath, I know it's been a while since you did the review (very good review btw), but anyway I ordered it online/paypal etc but haven't got it yet and emails to Darren have gone unanswered. Do you know if they are still around and if the DVD is still available? Thanks (I don't really want the creditcard hassle and I was really looking forward to seeing the DVD). Cheers.

Christopher C. Murphy August 10th, 2004 04:51 AM

Tim, I'll sell you the DVD...I've got it. I've got everything I need from it, so it's for sale. I should post this over at the Classifieds, but I wasn't even thinking about it until you mentioned it.

Murph

Tim Lane August 10th, 2004 08:36 AM

Thanks Murph, Will let you know if I can't get things worked out with Darren. Cheers. Tim

Scott Frase August 11th, 2004 09:23 AM

Tim,
I ordered mine from Darren's site about 1 1/2 months ago and got it within about 5 days. He may be on holiday or an extended work gig..

scott

Heath McKnight August 11th, 2004 09:38 AM

Scott,

I agree. Tim, he's probably jetsetting around the Caribbean, enjoying life.

Or working hard!

heath

Mark Paschke August 17th, 2004 07:18 PM

If the production guide included Vegas Video , I would jump all over a new or used copy.

Darren Kelly October 7th, 2004 04:49 PM

<<<-- Originally posted by Mark Paschke : If the production guide included Vegas Video , I would jump all over a new or used copy. -->>>

Just an Update:

We've changed the company to JumpStart Guides and we're producing new guides for both Digital Still Cameras and Digital Video cameras.

Visit the website for info on the HD10/HD1 - our new products for the XL2 and the Sony FX1

New Low Price too - Includes shipping.

Cheers

DBK

Heath McKnight October 7th, 2004 08:35 PM

Website looks great and professional! I'll have Chris update the link at HDVinfo.net as well.

heath