HD10 to 35mm/please help & suggestions - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > JVC GR-HD1U / JY-HD10U

JVC GR-HD1U / JY-HD10U
All about the original single-CCD HDV camcorders from JVC.

Old July 26th, 2004, 02:01 PM   #31
MPS Digital Studios

Let's please get back on track here about HD10 footage to 35 mm film. Talking about HD in Europe would best be done at our TOTEM forum.

heath
Old August 6th, 2004, 04:45 PM   #32
Tourist

HD10 to 35mm/please help & suggestions

hi everybody. first of all, thanks a lot for the useful information and tips that usually i find here. i have learned so much great things that helped me a lot in my projects! i am a documentaries filmmaker that is planning right now his first movie that is something in between a fiction film and a documentary. it touches our recently history of violence, corruption, inequity and have strong social issues that certainly will do very dificulty the distribution process. i am sure about it. for that reason i am trying to take another way. i have one hd10 and would love transfer to 35mm for teatrical exhibition (things here sometimes are harder but in other ways are easier)... with a first 35mm copy you can find for sure a group of theathers and market your movie.
i have a lot of concerns for the 30p to 24p issue. whatever my budget is so small so i will try a home-made kinetoscopy. i will rent the best plasma hd monitor that can be found, and film directly the finished movie with a 35mm camera and maybe an 80mm lens. i have a lot of questions and i am really scared about throw my money with an experiment that could be a completly disaster! in the other hand i feel so much passion for this history in particular and you know guys that everybody here love the things that we do. any comments? i am trying to find as much information as is possible about this process. PLEASE HELP ME WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE!!!

Thanks in advance,

Alberto Suarez
asuarez2001@yahoo.com

(i just began to study english some months ago so please excuse me for grammar mistakes, spelling, etcetera, ok?)
Old August 6th, 2004, 04:55 PM   #33
MPS Digital Studios

Alberto,

I merged your post into this thread. Check out some of the replies here.

hwm

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > JVC GR-HD1U / JY-HD10U