Howdy at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > JVC GR-HD1U / JY-HD10U
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GR-HD1U / JY-HD10U
All about the original single-CCD HDV camcorders from JVC.

Old January 12th, 2005, 12:41 PM   #1
Major Player

Howdy

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums here, actually I've been a long time reader, but just recently signed up to start posting. But my name is Carlos Rodriguez, and I'm from Modesto California. Well it's considered central California, but yeah, anyways, I'm into the HDV format, I bought the HD-1 and the HMDH30k through my work, and I just finished all the film production courses at my college and stuff. I constantly browse the forums every day for new knowledge and hints, so thanks for making this community so useful guys! If anyone is every in the area and is looking to shoot some HDV, hit me up, there's lots of great locations around here, plus the film commissioner really pulls strings for us students. Thanks again guys!
Old January 12th, 2005, 03:54 PM   #2
Wrangler

Welcome Carlos, glad to have you with us!
Old January 17th, 2005, 11:20 PM   #3
Trustee

If you have trouble with the cam and want to learn please ask. We are usually quite friendly and helpfull here.
Old January 18th, 2005, 08:15 PM   #4
Major Player

Honestly I love the camera, and the way I look at it, the camera is an excellent learning experience for me. I've gotten some awesome looking results out of this camera, and if it looks good, then great, but if it looks bad, then there's work to be done. I'm on my way to an FX-1, and a mac computer. By the way, does anyone know if imovie HD or FCExpress HD will connect to the HMDH30K DVHS deck? any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks again guys.

Carlos Rodriguez III
Old January 20th, 2005, 06:02 PM   #5
MPS Digital Studios

Unknown at this time, as neither have come out yet.

heath

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > JVC GR-HD1U / JY-HD10U