JVC/Adobe tour UK at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old June 13th, 2005, 04:04 AM   #1
Regular Crew

JVC/Adobe tour UK

I will be attending a seminar held by JVC pro and Adobe reagrding the Hd100 and HDV on the 21st of this month. I'm not sure whether the Hd100 will be in stores at this date if so i guess all of your questions will be answered by then anyway. I'm sure they will be showing production models not the hand made prototypes. So if any one has burning questions that they want me to ask, or to try out when i get my hands on it. I'll make a list of them and post the results.

All the best

Martin
Martin Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2005, 04:59 AM   #2
Major Player

Find out from them who makes camera CCD's. Ask how picture quality compares to DVCPRO HD, see if there is color fringing, see if can record 4 audio channels and if 4 channels are synched. Check how much is W/A adapter. Ask about projecting to large theater screen and how does resolution, overall quality compare to Z1. It comes with external mic. Any info on mic? How support from soulder and see CCD if it is so far behind.

Thanks,

Radek
Radek Svoboda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2005, 01:18 AM   #3
Regular Crew

I've got one...

Please ask them when they're going to be showing the HD100 in Germany...
Thanks,
Steve Roark
Steve Roark is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems