Redrock Micro at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old September 7th, 2005, 07:30 PM   #1
Major Player

Redrock Micro

Any word on how the unit performs with the redrock micro? Maybe I overlooked a thread. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.
Carlos Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 7th, 2005, 07:33 PM   #2
Trustee

The things is, it seems very few Redrockmicro M2 units have actually shipped till this day and the HD100 is barely out in the U.S. yet. So I think it will be a little while till we know.
Michael Maier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2005, 05:39 AM   #3
New Boot

I own a HD101E and I will receive my M2 in a few days. If I have the time, I will write a little word about it. The rods system that came with the M2 don't work with the hd100 unless you build a simple adaptor to raise the rods. I didn't have time to work that out so I went with Cavision's rods and Mattebox (they managed to cut 50cm carbon fiber rods to fit the whole system). So far, I hope everything fits toghether. RedRock is a great company with incredible customer support. If something don't fit quite yet, be sure they're working on it!
Mathieu Bergeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2005, 06:02 AM   #4
Trustee

Hey Mathieu, when did you order your M2?
Are you just going to fit it over the stock fuji, or have you come up with a relay lens alternative?
Michael Maier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2005, 07:42 AM   #5
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathieu Bergeron
I own a HD101E and I will receive my M2 in a few days. If I have the time, I will write a little word about it. The rods system that came with the M2 don't work with the hd100 unless you build a simple adaptor to raise the rods. I didn't have time to work that out so I went with Cavision's rods and Mattebox (they managed to cut 50cm carbon fiber rods to fit the whole system). So far, I hope everything fits toghether. RedRock is a great company with incredible customer support. If something don't fit quite yet, be sure they're working on it!
You own yours already (the JVC GY-HD101E)? When did you order yours? I ordered mine early-july and still no word.... (I'm from Antwerp)
Werner Wesp is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems