hd 100 handbook awesome at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old December 21st, 2005, 03:06 AM   #1
Major Player

hd 100 handbook awesome

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say I've just downloaded the hd100 e-book by Steve Mullen. I've only had a quick flick but it's awesome. It's like a quantum mechanics guide for hdv. Everything you've always wanted to know and more, Highly recommended. Also picking up new steadicam flyer today, can this christmas get any better?

All the best everyone, Greg

P.S. Steve, page 65 'is hdv really hd?' very interesting.
Greg Corke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2005, 09:08 AM   #2
HDV Cinema

Thank you for you kind comments, Greg.

The book is long because I don't start with HDV. I start with digital video. move through DV, and into MPEG-2. Thus, depending on what you know you can start reading at diffferent chapters. I keep HDV in its own chapter because in 2007 we'll see other types of MPEG-2 that won't be HDV.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems