Camera noise at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old January 23rd, 2006, 04:24 PM   #1
Major Player

Camera noise

I have been concentrating on picture since I got my camera so today I thought it was about time I looked at audio. However, I connected up one of my wireless g2's and connected headphones and encountered some interference noise? I then recorded to discover that this interference was also recorded to tape which caused a little concern. I then tried to find the cause to discover that having the LCD flipped out was what was causing the problem. Is it normal that the LCD should cause interference? I can get round it by folding away before i shoot but wondered if anyone else has experienced this?

All the best Greg C.
Greg Corke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2006, 06:20 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Re noise

G'day Greg, I've also encountered a similar problem. I get the noise when I have a mike plugged in and the LCD open. But I only get the noise if you touch the back of the flipout, its fine fine if you touch screen itself.
I am talking to the people here in OZ. So we shall see. Otherwise the camera is giving brilliant pictures and we are still shooting in DV most of the time. Waiting for the upgrades to avid before going to HD.
George
George Ferrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2006, 12:09 PM   #3
Wrangler

Have you tried changing frequencies?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems