laptop as monitor ? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old February 4th, 2006, 06:52 AM   #1
Regular Crew

laptop as monitor ?

This is my first thread in this forum. Firs of all thank´s to all members for giving super information in this forum. Must of it also understandable to a newbee as me !!
My question is, does anybody know of any software which enables me to setup my labtop as monitor ? I am aware of DCRACK but I was hoping to find something just a little cheaper, simply monitor without all the extras.
thanks
Erik
Erik Walth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2006, 08:50 PM   #2
Major Player

DV Rack is the only one I'm aware of. If you think about what DV Rack does for you, it's not expensive at all!! It's incredibly cheap if you look at all the features it has. Yes, I know you have to spend a little extra on the HDV upgrade, but it is really a great piece of software and will allow you to shoot MUCH better in the field and studio.
Adam Rench is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems