Downloading SD and HD footage sot with HD100 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old March 20th, 2006, 03:41 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Downloading SD and HD footage sot with HD100

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I can download sample footage of work shot with the HD100 using the SD mode and the HD mode.

I want to see if the quality lives up my already high expectations of the HD100, or to discover I am in a dream world and it is going to be similiar to the quality of my mini dv material now!!!

Thanks guys

Ant
Antony Quintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2006, 06:50 AM   #2
Major Player

Hi Antony,

If you use the search function on this forum you should be able to find all sorts of footage by various people. Nate Weaver, Tim Dashwood and Stephen l Noe in particular have posted various stuff. With regard to quality I can pretty much assure you it will blow you away compared to regular mini dv even the SD mode is stunning. See if you can find Stephen L Noe's 'bird footage' on this forum for a specific example.

Regards, Greg.
Greg Corke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 10:32 AM   #3
Regular Crew

:)

Thank u very much :)
Antony Quintin is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems