HD-100: Money Making tool at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old March 22nd, 2006, 05:52 PM   #1
Regular Crew
HD-100: Money Making tool

Well, the more I use the HD-100. The more I like it.

Last week I shot video of an illegal immigration protest and then a low-budget music video in Atlanta and the camera is easy to use handheld or on a dolly. I like the focus assist and its a big help to set the sharp focus where I want and let the background go blurry.

The IDX battery is giving me 5 to 5.5 hours of shooting. I'm happy with it. I think it would be worthwhile to pick up another IDX Endura7 or 10.

I've booked another rap music video and a week of reality show pilot shooting over the next 2 weeks. So I guess the HD-100 is going to be a money-maker.

Thanks JVC, and thanks to all the guys on DVInfo and DVXUser that have contributed so much knowledge about this camera.

Ed Hill
Ed Hill
HighlyDef Productions, Atlanta, GA
prblog.edhillpr.com Video and Online Advertising
Ed Hill is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems