Can 720 30p be converted to look like 24p? - Page 4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old May 13th, 2006, 10:51 AM   #46
HDV Cinema

Perfectly stated Andy!

Now where is Apple's 24p support!

PS1: Amazingly, this same topic is discussed at:

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=67144

PS2 -- on the Avid list, given Avid won't have 24p support until next fall -- the delay is causing an interest in Avid Liquid 7.1. Avid editors are reporting they really like it -- "even though it's not an Avid."

Last edited by Steve Mullen; May 13th, 2006 at 12:15 PM.
Steve Mullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:34 AM   #47
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Mullen
Perfectly stated Andy!

Now where is Apple's 24p support! :)

PS -- on the Avid list, given Avid won't have 24p support until next fall -- the delay is causing an interest in Avid Liquid 7.1. Avid editors are reporting they really like it -- "even though it's not an Avid."
Exactly, I saw a sample at the NAB very impressive as was the 17 inch powerbook they were using it on but apple needs to get on the ball and get this product to market.
Gary Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 09:13 PM   #48
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Williams
Exactly, I saw a sample at the NAB very impressive as was the 17 inch powerbook they were using it on but apple needs to get on the ball and get this product to market.
They do, but what really bothers me too is the Avid problem. JVC stated that Avid would do it in the next maintence release, and they didn't either. What I want to know is does the Media Composer Only software capture the HD100 24P?
Steve Benner is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems